Tiger Inn Hotel
US$36
US$38
US$32
  • Pool
The Bliss South Beach Paton(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$65
Nap Patong(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$69
Agoda.com
Diamond Cliff Resort and Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$177
US$170
Amari.com
US$145
The Charm Resort Phuket(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$77
Agoda.com
All reviewsbring earplugsgreat locationbangla roadhuge roompatong beachbudget hotelphi phi islandhotel roomreceptionistphuket
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 May 2012

I didn't stay at the hotel so cannot comment on the hotel. I did eat at the restaurant though & I found the food quite good, I think it is served with the traveller in mind rather than being authentic Thai ( I only ordered the Tahi food )

While the food was good it was nothing special & I have had far better for far less money. I didn't like the service in the restaurant, it took me quite a while to get the waitress / waiter's attention when I wanted a drink on 3 occasions & I was shocked when I ordered a Gin & Tonic from the bar to be told "we have Gin but no Tonic" what type of bar is this???

The Tiger Inn Restaurant isn't somewhere I'd suggest people visit when in Patong. The service isn't good, the food is nothing special & I couldn't even get a Gin & Tonic from the bar!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 April 2012

If you're looking for just a room to sleep in then this is perfect. The price is cheap, the rooms are clean, the staff are friendly (and English speaking) and this is a great location for the beach and shops. I would stay here again if I returned to Patong. The ground floor is also a very popular restaurant with live entertainment each night and serves great food!

The rooms are huge and decorated with a safari theme. The maids clean daily and leave extras like shampoos and clean towels. We stayed in a 4 star hotel (Royal Paradise) just down the road and actually thought higher of this hotel in comparison.

The only improvement I could recommend would be the internet floor that looks like it's under-going construction. Clean it up and the place would be perfect!

For the price this is a bargain!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank C47TER
Reviewed 1 September 2011

*Ask for the rooms facing Bangla road. You might not see it clearly but at least you'll get a good view of Patong.

They have a bath tub and good, cold air condition.

It's a good location for those places you need to go. Late night massage / bangla road / bars / mall / yummy seafood restaurants.

The elevator makes me a bit claustrophobic. Maybe because it is warm / minimal ventillation. But it's alright since I'm at the 3rd floor.

If you need big western foods, you can buy at the restaurant in the first floor. But for the rest, try the Seafood shops nearby :) Eat at the No.8 shop in the Seafood market.

Enjoy Phuket.

*stayed in Sept 2010. Apparently my review was posted on the other tiger inn hotel listing.

Room Tip: Ask for the rooms facing Bangla road. You might not see the street itself but at least you'll get a good view of Patong.
  • Stayed: October 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank zattaboy
Reviewed 27 March 2011

Booked this hotel via Agoda......8 nights for £320 for a Superior room.

During these 8 nights, my air con leaked flooding the floor, the power to my room failed on 5 different occasions resulting in numerous trips to the reception from the 4th floor which got tiresome!

To top it all, I had no water on my last night, reported it to reception, was told it would be back on in 15 mins....its never came on!!

Also the TV picture quality is poor and the WI FI connection is so sloooow and frustrating!

The only saving grace is that the staff are friendly but that in itself didn't salvage my stay - never again!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank 77SAJ
Reviewed 26 March 2011

We just returned from Phuket and we stayed in Tiger Inn for a night before heading to Mission Hills for Golf.

I booked the hotel based on the reviews from Tripadvisor and true to all the reviews, the place is awesome! We were given a huge room and we totally love it!! Everything in there is fantatsic, the staffs, the room, the bed, the location! 5mins to Junceylon and Bangla Road. Nothing can beat this with their good price.

The only downside is the hotel is above a restaurant and there is live band playing at night. Am curious why no one mentioned about the noise of the band before. Not that it bothers me, I slept throughout the night without any disturbance but I do hear 'base' and can 'feel' the beat of the band before I dozed off. No, you wont hear songs and music at all. So, seriously, it is really fine for me. But for my friends who are light sleepers, it actually bothers them. So if you are a light sleeper, bring ear plugs. Other than that, this place rocks!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with friends