Aspery Hotel
US$147
Novotel Phuket Resort(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$114
  • Breakfast included
Amari Phuket(Patong)
US$133
US$111
Deevana Patong Resort & Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$58
US$97
US$59
US$113
US$123
All reviewssecond buildingbangla roadpatong beachrooftop poolbudget hotelmassage parlourtravel deskbooked this hotelquiet areahotel roomearly checktravel agentbuffet breakfastthai foodnight lifebangla rdasprey
Reviewed 17 September 2012

me and my boyfriend stayed here in sep 2011. we had a great time we only stayed heer for 8 nights but it was just loverly! the service was amazing the rooms were very modern. it was abit far from the night life and patong beach then the other hotels but it was only a 10 to 15mins walk! we had a fablous time and will stay here again:)

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
chokechai, Front Office Manager at Aspery Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2015

Dear Valued Guest,

Your review is highly appreciated and it is very valuable in our business for us to improve more and give our best.

Reviewed 8 September 2012

Could any one of you help me in choosing between the OLD building or the NEW building of Asperry? I am traveling in Jan2013. I have got Classic rooms in NEW building or Superior in OLD building. Which one should I choose? Pls help me!!!

Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
8  Thank nabojyoti

Reviewed 30 August 2012

We stayed at this hotel with friends for 4 nights. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Close to Patong Beach and shops. Jungceylon shopping centre is only about 15 minutes walk.
Rooms were adequate,not bad for the price paid through Agoda.

1  Thank Tong998

Reviewed 28 August 2012

Stayed here for 4 nights. We have no real complaints, bed and pillows a bit hard for us. We had a junior suite, which sounds grand but it's just a large double room and bathroom and good value for money. It's a little tired but it was clean and the location was good, not far from the beach and a 10 minute walk to the infamous Bangla Road.

3  Thank Thewelshkiwiconnection
chokechai, Public Relations Manager at Aspery Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2015

Reviewed 28 August 2012

The swimming pool at the hotel was under construction and we stayed there from 19/08 to 26/08, and I'm sure will not be in use for at least another 2-3 weeks. The electricity in our room kept failing and short circuiting. Most of the hotel staff were very kind and lovely, however one of the staff was extremely rude.
Also when I paid for the hotel on the day I arrived, I was not advised that I was only paying for the first 5 days of our stay, and hence when I checked out I was asked to pay for the 2 additional nights. I should have been advised of this, therefore you can imagine my surprise when I was asked to pay when I checked out. Thankfully I had the money, and when I told staff at reception I should have been informed and then said "what if I did not have the money", her response was "we would call the police". How lovely!!!
Overall, I would not recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: I wouldn't bother staying here
5  Thank George X
chokechai, Guest Relations Manager at Aspery Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2015

Sincerely Yours