“View + room + nothing more = exactly what i need”

Rayaburi Beach Club Hotel
Ranked #210 of 405 Patong B&B and Inns
Odessa, Ukraine
“View + room + nothing more = exactly what i need”
Reviewed 31 October 2012

If you need room with great view on Patong beach and nothing more, this is your choise. Location is away from noisy discos. 4th floor view is very nice. Others - not sure.
Standard breakfast was incl. Rate usd 80 all incl for suite.
Will come back.

Room Tip: take 4th floor
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank xMIGx

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed 10 September 2012

Its a small boutique hotel, well kept and clean. The rooms are of good size with all modern amenities and fairly prized.
This place is located at the quieter area of Patong away from the actions but still within walking distance to shopping and dining places. Not to be confused with The Rayaburi Hotel, but I think its owned by the same people.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Ravi_9909
Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed 6 August 2012

I had a group trip and decided to stay for 1 night in this hotel and the rest in another hotel. It's a pity, we should have stayed in Rayaburi Beach Club longer. The room is nice and clean with the view to the beach. The bathroom is equipped with a jacuzzi. Bed is also comfortable. Service was as good as expected. About the location, I thought that it was too far from Bangla Rd, but then I enjoyed walking along the beach and passing by some nice hotels and restaurants. In addition, this quiet place provided us a good rest at night. Definitely in my shortlist if I plan another trip to Phuket.

Room Tip: Rooms on higher floor have better view of the beach (and sunset, of course)
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled with friends
Singapore
Reviewed 15 July 2012

After looking through the hotel rooms in AsiaWeb Direct, I decided to give this hotel a try. I didn't quite know what to expect. But when I reached there, the first thing that I noticed was, the place was very quiet. There's only 1 person at the counter who processed our check-in and he personally brought us to the room. We stayed at the Ocean View Junior Suite. We were quite amazed at the size of the room. It was HUGE and SPACIOUS. And it was super CLEAN! The beach was right in front of the hotel. The kitchen was fabulous. It has everything you need if you wanted to cook your own meals. Forks, spoons, knives, plates, bowls, microwave oven, stove, coffee maker, kettle, fridge. The sink even have a soap and sponge for you to do your washing after eating. The cupboard have a lot of hangers for us to hang our clothes. They even have an ironing board and robes and slippers. And it was the first time I saw a hotel providing a beach bag for you to put your stuffs when you wanna go to the beach. It was in the cupboard. The bed was super comfortable. At first, we thought there was a problem with the air-conditioner coz the room was warm even when we set it to the lowest temperature. After a while, we realized it was our own mistake for choosing the wrong setting. After that, we have no problem with the air-conditioner. The bathroom was also quite spacious. It has a jacuzzi bath tub and a separate shower room.

After the first night, we had a leakage (though I'm not sure what's the cause of the leakage) in the bathroom. We quickly informed the staff and when we got back at night, the bathroom was wiped dry and we didn't have the leakage problem anymore. And they cleaned up the room EVERY DAY!!!! We didn't even put the sign to make up room but they did it all the same. On the second day, we had to leave very early for our tour and they prepared our breakfast and even packed it up for us!! Even though they don't have a buffet breakfast, the breakfast, to me, was quite acceptable. You just have to tick what you wanted, and they will prepare it for you. To some, the portion might seem to be little, but to me, it feels like a heavy breakfast. The first few days we had the omelet, and on the last day we decided to try for the scrambled eggs. Its a good thing they prepared only 1 plate of the scrambled egg (by mistake) instead of 2 because even after sharing 1 plate, I was very full.

The staffs, although minimal, were very friendly. On the third day of our stay, before going out, we ordered our breakfast for the next day. At night, a different staff was at the counter and I informed him that we already ordered breakfast for the next morning. When I reached my room, I received a call and it was the staff I just spoke to. He wanted to double check what was the message I passed to him coz he wasn't quite sure. No doubt its understandable that the staffs might not understand english very well, but for him to call and check again with me, that, to me was a great customer service. Instead of just assuming or pretend he knows what I was saying, he actually called back to make sure that he got my message clear.

I really enjoyed my stay there. The comfort of the bed and the room makes me don't wanna wake up and just continue sleeping, but of course, who goes on a holiday and sleep all through the day. The tuk-tuks can be found right in front of you, whenever you need a taxi ride. You can also just walk to the shopping area as it is quite near. I saved a lot on tuk-tuk fares coz its just a walking distance to the shops, food centres and the beach.

If I ever go on a holiday to Phuket again, I will definitely love to stay in this hotel again.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
5 Thank IdahCam
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed 30 May 2012

We went to Phuket rite after our wedding for our 1st honeymoon on Feb2011. I found about Rayaburi through online search. At first, I found Rayaburi hotel & after ask if they have room facing the beach, the staff suggest me to Rayaburi Beach Club. So we booked Junior Suite for 4D3N. The suite was so nice,clean,huge with king bed,sofa,balcony,kitchen & the washroom is huge & got jacuzzi somemore!! Activities can be booked through hotel & the price is just same with other agents outside the hotel. The staff are so nice & foods are marvelous.Since we are Muslim, my husband & me told them on what we can & cant eat. So they prepare our food based on our requirements. We need to order our breakfast & it's really satisfying!! Lunch & dinner at this hotel is worth the money, so delicious (should try their tomyam) & the price is almost similar compare outside restaurants.

Room Tip: Take high level room for nicer view
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed 14 May 2012

We had booked a studio room and was given the 3rd floor.(I had asked for a higher floor after reading many reviews) However, the suite next door was available for 250 baht per night extra so we took it. Our stay was fantastic. The room is spotless and very big with a large kitchen, Jacuzzi, flat screen TV and DVD with surround sound. Many other extras as well - iron and ironing board, in room safe, corner leather lounge, free WIFI (router outside room so connection was faultless), bath robes, toiletries,Staff we very pleasant even though some of the girls could not understand english so well. On Mother's Day we got a lovely surprise when we came back to our room - the bed was decorated with hundreds of rose petals in the shape of love hearts and the Jacuzzi was filled with water and petals as well. The view and location is perfect. Nice bar (Komma) a few doors down as well as small supermarket. Cheap laundry next door as well. We have been to Phuket many times and always stay along this small strip because it is quiet yet very close to all the action. We would stay at this hotel again. By the way, the studio rooms are equally as good - they just don't have the kitchen. Interconnecting rooms available in this small block of 6 rooms. Breakfast is either American or Continental but not buffet.However, if you are looking for crystal clear blue waters to swim in, then Karon Beach may be a better option. The water at Patong Beach is brownish in colour due to the river that is located close to this hotel.

Room Tip: Level 3 or 4 is better than level 2. All face the sea. Level 5 is a sun roof. Elevator to all roo...
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
Hong Kong
Reviewed 1 January 2012

I booked the hotel because of the view straight over the ocean and that it's in a quiet area at the far end of Patong. Prices over Christmas and the New Year period can be crazy and this was not cheap. The hotel does have amazing views - you're right above the ocean (though there is a road between the hotel and beach). Our room though was on the first floor (one up from the lobby/breakfast area) and there was an ugly roof between the room and the view. This cut out 50% of the view (the view being what I'd paid for). The rooms are huge and comfortable but look like they need a good renovation let alone a good clean. Service is appalling - it's virtually impossible to get service and the shower which had come off the wall was never fixed despite asking repeatedly . Breakfast was in a sad makeshift area downstairs in front of the beach (though with cars in front) and getting a top up of coffee was like getting blood out of a stone and the breakfast itself had a lot to be desired. Just along from the hotel are some great looking hotels and serviced apartments which look much better and if you do have to stay here make sure to ask for a higher floor so you get the view you pay for. On the plus side, the views are good and the suites which we booked are huge with a big lounge area and giant TV and DVD with surround sound!

Room Tip: Do NOT book or stay on the first floor
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple