Seven Seas Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewssmall poolbudget hotelfamily run hotelthe ground floorpatong beachtuk tukquiet areabasic amenitiesminute walk from the beachhotel is locatedcomfy bedrecommend this hotelbig roomcleaned every daylaundry servicequiet at nightthe main strip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 September 2011

I really liked this hotel. Small and personal, with excellent location and very good value. The hotel is only a few years old and rooms are great. I recommend it for low-middle budget travellers wanting a clean hotel and good location.

Room Tip: Try to stay on level 1 or above. Ground floor has a lot of passing hotel guests, so not very private.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 September 2011

Hotel is located behind the Novotel, about 400ft from Patong beach. Hotel is at the north-end of Patong and away from the noise and crowd, which we liked. There is no seaview but you can just walk and jump in the water. Staff were friendly and we got the smile which makes Thailand famous. Hotel owner Ms. Tuk was very helpful in arranging daytrips etc. Electronic safe is provided but could not accommodate my Lenovo T410. Free wifi provided which was fast enough for facebooking. Breakfast is extra and what you get is pretty basic. Beach towels were provided free of charge. We got their airport transfer for 600THB which is better than a 500THB taxi ride. Room has hot and cold water. No bathtub, but bathroom was spotless clean - which was absolutely critical for us. Air conditioner was workable but a bit worn out: emitted fairly benign ice fragments once during our 3 day stay. Each room has a private balcony overlooking the pool. Pool is more suitable for kids - due to the size. Overall, we were happy with what we got considering what we paid (600THB rate including all taxes and service charges).

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank tanve-y
Reviewed 19 July 2011

Friendly staff, clean rooms and good location. Closer to the beach than I was expecting and away from all the shenanigans in central Patong. I had room 101 which is the closest room to the soi on the ground floor. Personally, I liked that as I had only one neighbouring room but I am a deep sleeper so noise from motorbikes going up the soi did not wake me. Staff were really friendly to me and my friends. Wouldn't get too excited about the food at the hotel. The beds were *extremely* firm and both my friends and I found them uncomfortable and probably could not have coped with an extended stay for that reason (we stayed six nights) BUT the price of this hotel was really quite fantastic for what you get. I would recommend and certainly go back.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank dodgysnak
Reviewed 18 June 2011

We (group of friends who are 20 somethings, not into party scene) had a wonderful and relaxing stay at the Seven Seas Hotel in Patong Beach. It is located at the north end of the beach, away from most of the crowds and noise, but it is still a walkable distance to town. The hotel has cheap rates and has basic amenities, but is still a great deal. There is a restaurant on grounds that makes delicious breakfasts and pad thai. The best part about the hotel however, is the service! All the staff is very friendly and willing to help answer question, arrange tours, and serve in whatever way possible. We all truly enjoyed our stay and would recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking for a quality hotel that is light on the wallet.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank hyperhobbit07
Reviewed 23 December 2010

I stayed at this hotel for 4 nights in Dec 10. I must say I was delighted with our choice. The hotel is small & family run , newly built, clean and the staff are very helpful. The food in the hotel was really cheap and very good. The rooms were cleaned daily and the showers actually had got hot water !!! (Not like some other hotels which advertise hot water but it was always freezing cold).
It is located about 2 mins walk from the beach and about 5 mins in a tuk tuk to the main area of bars etc.
Would def stay here again. It was a really enjoable stay. :)

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with friends