“Great service!”
Review of Instyle Fashion

Instyle Fashion
Ranked #2 of 77 Shopping in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: Discover affordable elegance in Phuket. Bespoke tailors since 1985. Branches in Patong Beach and Kata Beach.
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

Thank you, Manit and team once again for the wonderful service!

I've made 3 dresses and 3 pants and my husband made a shirt. We are glad we made the right choice at Instyle! Will definitely come again the next time!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,015)

Reviewed 30 April 2014

If you are after quality service and quality tailored products. Then I recomend you make a stop at InStyle Fashion next time you visit Phuket. Manit picked me up from my hotel, brought me to his Patong store for the initial fitting and style choice. The moment you enter his store, his experence and service are outstanding. I purchased two suits and four shirts that fit perfectly and Manit managed to get this all done in 5 days. I also visited his Kata Beach store for a 5min for size check. I can't wait to order another tailored product from Instyle Fashion.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

I have been using InStyle for a number of years and they are truly the best in the business. Not only is their service quick and efficient, but they will also courier garments to your hotel for final measurements and delivery. Your measurements are kept on file, so repeat orders can be made via the Internet and posted. Top quality materials and an impeccable service! You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed 26 April 2014

This was one of the most exciting experiences of my life. Manit went above and beyond. He picked me up from my hotel and took me to my new one and then to his shop. He was very helpful and informative. The suites were beyond amazing. When I got home everyone was very impressed. I will be keeping in contact with instyle in the future. The provided superior service and quality. Thank you so much Manit and team. Look forward to hopefully seeing you in Chicago this summer.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

I'd heard the tailors in phuket provided a quality service at a great price,and I was right in choosing Instyle to purchase a well tailored suit and shirts. I've found both the suit and shirts to be of the highest quality and will definitely be taking advantage of Instyle's online ordering options in future.