“Excellent Service”
Review of Instyle Fashion

Instyle Fashion
Ranked #2 of 76 Shopping in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: Discover affordable elegance in Phuket. Bespoke tailors since 1985. Branches in Patong Beach and Kata Beach.
Reviewed 27 July 2014

My boyfriend and I were originally not intending to purchase suits in Thailand, but tagged along with a family member who was having a suit and shirts made. After seeing their fitting and customer service, my boyfriend decided to get two suits and a few shirts. We could not have been happier, especially as he is hard to fit. Since arriving home he has ordered more shirts online, with prompt responses from Manit. I also decided to purchase a female suit and was happy with the fitting.

Overall the service was excellent from the staff, and was not pressured at all into making a decision. What really impressed us was the attention to detail in the fittings, even the dog Caesar was customer friendly and loved a good pat. We highly recommend this store.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

After reading reviews on TA I contacted Manit by email before visiting Kata. Manit confirmed that he would be able to make suits, jackets, trousers and shirts for me, my son and wife during a visit of only 4 nights. On the days we arrived we went to Instyle once we had checked into our hotel and were measured for our clothes and chose materials. Manit and his staff knew we were coming and were ready for us and we had a very enjoyable hour or two choosing fabrics and styles. I had also brought some Harris Tweed with me from Scotland as I had also wanted tailor made tweed jackets. We returned to Instyle on the the following two evenings for fittings and slight style adjustments and picked up all our completed clothes on our final night. My son, wife and I are all delighted with the suits, jackets, shirts and trousers made by Manit. I really like the way Manit tailored my sons clothes for a really sharp young man's fitting but cut mine in a much more traditional style. We will all be looking great in our new suits at a family wedding while my tweed jackets will be great for the pub on winters nights. I give Instyle 10/10 on quality, service and value.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

I read some of the good reviews and decided to get a suit tailored here on my trip to Thailand. It is not the cheapest place you can go but it's still excellent value, they really make sure that the suit is tailored specifically to you. It costs anywhere from about €120 -€200 euros depending on what you get and potentially more if you go for more expensive fibres. However for an equivalent suit in Ireland you would pay in excess of €500 I reckon!
The staff are friendly and manit seems to really know his stuff.
Overall I'm very happy!

Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

Attention to detail is the point of difference with Instyle.

It's not only the high quality fabrics and tailoring but more importantly the time taken to listen and create a product that is personalised to the clients needs.

Fantastic and have been a repeat customer for over 3 years.

Lawrence

Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

From the moment I stepped in the store and saw their beautiful golden retriever named Caesar I knew these people were going to be great to deal with. And how right I was. The instyle guys were nothing but professional and understanding with all my somewhat specific requirements. I bought 2 suits and 10 shirts originally and once I saw the quality of workmanship and professionalism I order another 2 suits and 8 shirts..I highly recommend these guys. Best in Thailand.. Regards Jonty