“The Best tailor in Patong”
Review of Instyle Fashion

Instyle Fashion
Ranked #3 of 77 Shopping in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: Discover affordable elegance in Phuket. Bespoke tailors since 1985. Branches in Patong Beach and Kata Beach.
Reviewed 1 August 2010

My husband and I visited Manit on our recent trip to Patong. I had previously had a jacket made on an earlier trip at another tailor but after reading reviews wanted to try Instyle. So glad we did. Initially wanted 2 jackets but eventually ended up with 5 jackets and 3 pants between us. Nothing was a problem. Manit was very patient with us and kept on adding the extra work without any delay in the pickup date. The range of fabric is great and the workmanship is excellent. Will be returning on our next visit to Phuket. There are cheaper tailors in Patong but Instyle is the best.

Reviewed 1 August 2010

I found Manit and his team on line and saw previous travellers on tripadvisor were happy with their service. I found the team to be very professional and was able to communicate on email with Manit before and after I arrived in Phuket which was very convenient. I had two suits made, both are excellent quality and made to measure perfectly. They even arranged to deliver them to my hotel so I didn't have to make a further trip to their studio. Whenever I wear my suits I get complimented on them. I would definately have more suits/ clothing made by them in future.

Reviewed 1 August 2010

I visited this tailor whilst on honeymoon with my wife. I ordered two suits and both were excellent quality and a fantastic fit. I struggle to get suits to fit properly off the peg - I have a narrow waist, broad shoulders and long arms. I have had suits made to measure in England but these were done to a pattern (unlike those in Phuket which were bespoke) and were more expensive than those we got in Phuket - the suits weren't the cheapest we could have got but the quality was great and I paid about the same as I would have for a couple of higher end M&S off the peg suits. I had hoped to buy my wife a dress as well, however, the designs are not particularly unique and the prices were much more expensive than a nice dress you would but in the UK. In summary I would recommend for any man looking for a well made suit.

Reviewed 1 August 2010

Like many people I contacted Manit on the basis of the tripadvisor reviews. Manit picked my family up from our hotel for the trip to his store in Patong.
Manit and his team fitted me with a single breasted suit, a pair of pants, 3 shirt, plus a skirt, pants and 2 shirts for my wife. I'm very happy with the purchases, have been wearing for 3 odd months now. I'm happy to recommend Instyle, and will be looking to reorder more.

Reviewed 1 August 2010

My husband and I used Manit in Patong as well as his father in Kata to have quite a few garments made. My husband got a suit, a jacket, 3 pairs of trousers, jeans and 3 shirts. I got a dress, a coat, a jacket and jeans.
All our garments were perfectly fitted and beautifully made.
Manit is very helpful as he knows the latest fashion trends as well as having a very good eye for what looks the best on a particular person. We found his advice especially helpful.
The costs are not the cheapest in Patong but way cheaper than Australia and you really do get what you pay for.
It was a pleasure dealing with both Manit and his father and I would thoroughly recommend them.
We will visit them next time we are in Patong.