“In Style Tailoring - excellent service, product and price” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Instyle Fashion

Instyle Fashion
Ranked #2 of 68 Shopping in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: Discover affordable elegance in Phuket. Bespoke tailors since 1985. Branches in Patong Beach and Kata Beach.
rushworth
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“In Style Tailoring - excellent service, product and price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2010

My husband and I recently travelled to Thailand and used the services of In Style Tailoring. We were extremely happy with the garments made for us and the service we received was excellent. We would have no hesitation in recommending In Style to anyone travelling to Phuket if you want excellent service and tailoring of high quality at a resonable price.
Beverley & Noel Gleeson
Rushworth Victoria Australia

1 Thank beverleygleeson

Stockholm, Sweden
“Excellent service and beautiful work”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2010

Went to their Karon beach store before easter to have my wedding dress + another dress made. Coming to Phuket where theres a tailor in every corner plus in between its not easy to pick one... My h2b had a suit and 5 shirts made.

We got VERY well taken care of. They had beautiful fabrics, the service was inpeccable and friendly and everything turned out just the way we wanted it to.
As for my weddingdress it was a very complicated dress and all I had was a pretty bad photo. Their designer had it sawn PERFECTLY and so many pretty details, didnt have to change a thing. Since it was so complicated it took a while longer to make and I had it sent to Sweden, at not extra charge with trackingnumber and all, which worked just perfect.
I can DEFINETLY recommened to everyone and if we ever go back to Phuket this is where I'll go again.

Antartica
“No complaints here”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2010

Service was great and very accomodating
The winter jacket i got made up has been getting lots of use and positive comments
Havent needed to wear the suit yet, but it fits like a charm
Cotton shirts also fit great, best work shirts i have even owned
Cant beat tailor made, especially tailor made with good quaility materials at a great price
Cheers Manit and Instyle

Calgary, Canada
“Great quality and detail, a memorable experience. Customer for life”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2010

I was in Phuket in June 2010, I arranged to meet with Manit (owner of instyle fashion). I brought along 5 friends with me. I had 5 suits made each with an extra pair of pants and 27 dress shirts. Manit was very knowledgable and was able to design the suits and shirts exactly to our specifications. Our order was very large and Manit was able to meet our deadlines without a problem.

Instyle Fashion has a huge fabric selection and carries all different qualities and types of fabric. There are hundreds of tailors in Phuket, but believe me not all of them are very honest. If you are looking a tailor I wouldn't recommend anyone else except Instyle. The shop is very nice and Manit knows what he is doing. Manit's attention to detail is incredible and he went the extra mile to ensure we were all satisfied with our clothes. When I got home to Canada, I realized that I put on a few pounds and I found the shirts a bit tight, I sent them back and Manit re-tailored everything for me without a problem.

I will be buying more suits in the future for sure!

Brisbane, Australia
“Fantastic service, brilliant fit.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2010

Manit and his tailors did an amazing job making suits for myself and my partner. They were meticulous during the measuring and fitting stages which resulted in us receiving suits that fit us both perfectly. I recommended Instyle to a friend who was visiting Patong last month and he and his wife are also very happy with their garments. Highly recommended for not only a great fit but for fast and friendly service.