“Great place for to stay in Patong”
Review of Black Pearl

Black Pearl
Ranked #141 of 331 Hotels in Patong
Reviewed 28 August 2014

We only stayed there for 1 night, pretty close to Bangla road where most the partying in Patong goes down, clost to food amneties very nice Lebanese just accross the street, and less than 100m from the beach. Very nice staff, they helped us a lot after a long night out, very helpful, kind, and responsive. All in all great place to stay, I would recommend strongly

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Baps_L

Reviewed 7 August 2014

I've been there for 5 days with my girlfriend. the staff is very very welcoming and kind, the owner is a nice british man with good sense of humor. they organized all our trips around Phuket (mostly day cruises around islands) with good discounts. the room was big enough, with all the amenities we needed, clean and smoking allowed. we really enjoyed the stay. a smile appears to our faces when we recall our trip to Phuket, and this is also due to this amazing place. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

Wow wow wow absolutely brilliant place too stay staff absolutely amazing and cant do enough for you towels changed dailey changed dailey rooms are spotless cleaned thouraly and air freshend the hotel even gives you free shampoo and soap when you have used it also given free bottled water to brush your teeth over 80 tv channels absolutely brilliant I stayed a whole month after reading trip adviser and I am happy I did philip the manager is truthful and honest and will do anything he can for you eric is amazing and cant do enough for you a really nice person joy and saw the cleaners are amazing aswell as for coco the night man he is so funny and such a lovely person 5mins from beach free beach towels supplied 10mins from bangla road and even on the days I didn't go too the beach I was told I could use the balcony free pool table 70 baht for a beer free morning coffee please people dont read negative reviews on tatum mansion because you will lose out on a cheap friendly place too stay people who are submitting negative reviews and I have read them and am very surprised because I knew all information regarding this and that as it is clearly mentioned everywhere and its funny when you read other peoples reviews and its there 3rd stay I will 110 percent stay again thank you tatum mansion

Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Kirk G
Reviewed 8 June 2014

This time, 3rd, Tatum and it was good as each time. Phil and the whole crew, I'm not sure about the dog, are very friendly and hands on. The lady is a little bit in age and there is no elevator and no breakfast buffet. The stairs are better as any gym and the restaurant at the other side is good. And they deliver also into the hotel lobby.
Clean and safe. Beach in walking (1 minute) distance. The nice ladies around the spot are also a part of the game and let you pass by. Close by is also the Halfway Inn. My beloved place to be.

I can recommend it with full heart

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 May 2014

My 3rd visit to Phuket and my 3rd stay at Tatum Mansion. Great location, only probably 4 minutes walk to Patong Beach. Very friendly staff. Philip and Eric thanks again for arranging my trips and car to and from the airport. Very clean. I hope to be back in November.

Room Tip: Ask for a low floor.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Paul S
Reviewed 28 April 2014

We stayed for one week during Songkran. Since that can be a rowdy and very loud time indeed we were glad that we didn't had this quite corner for ourselves!

Our room was nice, big and spotless. It is cleaned on a daily basis and you always get clean towels.

I very much liked the relaxed atmosphere, the owner and the employees are extremely friendly and helpful. There is just no a thing I could complain about :-)

Plus, and I think this must be mentioned, we had booked via Agoda, I think. I was told by the owner that the season had changed and therefor he would reduce the rate, which hadn't registered with the internet platform. So much for the owner being creedy, as someone wrote.

Honestly, if I would return to Patong this will be the place where we would stay. Nice, clean, good service, reasonable rates!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 April 2014

I spent four nights in Phuket staying at the Tatum. My room was spotless, excellent size, centrally located to everything you need. I intend to return to Phuket and without doubt will stay at the Tatum. The staff and owner were always friendly and helpful giving good advice and what to do and where to go. Thanks for your hospitality.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends