Its not often that you are able to rock up to a hotel and be greeted with genuine affection and warmth and straight away have that feeling like you have arrived at a long lost friends place after being gone a while.
From the moment we arrived to the time we had to unfortunately say our farewells Phillipe was that long lost friend. With tips on places to eat and things to see he has been around long enough too offer sound advice that always pays dividends.
So as far as service goes and friendliness this place was a welcome haven from the craziness that is Patong. A sanctuary of quietness and solitude that you could come home too and feel safe.
For the price we paid around $70 a night for a two bedroom apartment I was amazed at what you got. Flat screen tv in lounge and one bedroom two toilets, one upstairs and one down, and a kitchen to cook in. We never used the kitchen as we ate out all the time but it was there if needed. Most of our time was spent flopped on the lounge recovering from the madness...or in the pool with our mate Mr Chang.
The apartment was always cleaned and left neat and tidy and the linen was always fresh and clean.
The place is not super modern and stylish and too be honest I am glad its not as it would take something away from its charm. The place has certain life to it and energy that flows from its little flaws. If you are after a super flash hotel with lots of people and mod cons this place is not for you.
This wonderful sanctuary in the heart of chaos truly feels like a home away from home and is the best place I have stayed at for the money by far.
Thanks to all at Swiss Palm Beach for making our stay that much more perfect.
Missing you all already!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swiss Palm Beach Hotel in Phuket Thailand is set in a beautiful landscaped garden located in a quiet area of Northern Patong Beach.Stay with us and get all the comforts of home with the luxury of a hotel. A peacefull place to enjoy a relaxing holiday in a friendly atmosphere. Enjoy sunbathing on a white sandy beach, or swimming in the crystal clear waters of the Andaman Sea, only 150 m from the hotel and 500m from the colorful nightlife and excellent shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Sawasdee and TravelUp so you can book your Swiss Palm Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swiss Palm Beach Hotel Phuket
- Swiss Palm Beach Phuket/Patong