Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 July 2012 via mobile

Quite big nice rooms with a balcony. a/c working fine and have warm water. Location good, 10min walk to Bangla road. Good value at low-season

Date of stay: August 2011
2  Thank Sangsomset
Reviewed 14 May 2012

We stayed in 4 different hotels on this Thailand trip and this is the best room we have.
The hotel is very close to the shopping centers and the Banzaan fresh market where you can treat yourself with the delicious fresh Thai food. There's also a family mart about 10 meters away.

Our room is spacious for the price, clean, good air condition and have a small balcony. Good coverage of Free wifi in the room. The room is clean and towels, beds, etc are changed everyday.

The staff is friendly but could use some improvement on English. Fortunately Tim, the friendly owner, is always around.

They also offer the motorbike lease for 200THB a day, we got one for 100THB for half a day use. Our bike is a Honda Click which is small and easy to use.

Overall, we would stay here again the next time we go to Phuket.

Date of stay: March 2012
3  Thank LinhPham
Reviewed 9 May 2012

We stayed at Siam Hotel for 3 nights just a couple days ago. Tim, the owner, such a really nice guy. I booked the room by email. He patiently answer all of my questions. I even ask some things that are not related to the room and he still anwering nicely and been really helpful. I can't thank him enough.

They offered THB600 airport transfer, but because we want to go to Siam Niramit Theatre first, so we decided to get our own transport from the airport. Just an additional info, you can get a transport from the airport to any kind of hotels in Patong with only THB150/person (mini-bus and have to share with 10 people).

As we reached there, the staff really friendly. Oh forgot to mention, I ask them to arrange birthday cake and they grant it eventhough the staff ruined the surprise because she's asking whether I was the one that order the bday cake or not in front of my friend that having a bday. Hahaha.
They have 24h reception, so you don't need to worry about arriving on late at night.

The room is quite big. Eventhough it's quite smelly when we first open the door (it's just like the smell of old room. Probably because no one staying in that room for quite some time. But the smell is gone after we turn on the aircon for a couple minutes) They have a nice king size bed, cool aircon, a balcony, tv with lots of channel, fridge, and a bathroom with shower. The standard double bed room cost you THB600 per night, which is we think it's a really great deal.

They also offered a motorbike rent for only THB200 per day. Their location also really great. You can go to 7/11 for about 2minutes walk, Banzaan Fresh Market for about 3minutes walk (place where you can get variety of cheap delicious Thai foods at night), 5minutes walk to Jungceylon Shopping Mall and approx 10minutes walk to Bangla Road.

Tim, the owner, always around, so you always ask him if you need help because the staff sometimes didn't really understand when we speak in english.

They change the bed-sheet, towel, tissue, and everything in the room, everyday! Too bad they don't have any "don't disturb" sign for the door though. But overall it was a really nice place to stay. I definitely will stay there again just because I love their service and the kindness of the staff.

Room tip: Ask for 1st floor room, because they don't have elevator and it can be a little exhausting if you get higher floor.
Date of stay: May 2012
1  Thank Wellah H
Reviewed 19 December 2011

We only stayed here as where we were staying was full. Our room was probably the best we've had on this trip. Bathroom and bedroom clean and almost western quality which for the price and location is a surprise. Furniture and bed of good standard.
Mini bar if you want it, and downstairs breakfast (extra). Free PC and wifi.
Only "complaint" is no tea/coffe making in room. But really not a problem.
Bargain.

Room tip: Rooms near the front may be noisy. Ours was before we went to bed, but we still slept well
Date of stay: December 2011
2  Thank RyanAndMel
Reviewed 15 September 2011

I spent 4 nights in this guesthouse in early September 11. Tim, the owner, w as helpful and knowledgeable, and looked after me well. The guesthouse was in a good central location and my room was much larger than I had anticipated. I know guesthouses and hotels in Thailand are low priced, but frankly what I was charged was absurdly low for the facilities that I had. Highly recommended. I will return....

Room tip: Go for the high grade room. It's not much more and is very spacious.
Date of stay: September 2011