We were worried when we booked this hotel and then read the Trip Advisor reviews after. But, I have to say that Tri Trang was excellent. It is up high with its own private beach and lovely views. The hotel taxi will drive you down to Patong beach (5 mins away) for 200 baht which is excellent value considering a crappy Tuk Tuk on the street that stinks will cost you 300 baht. You can also get the free shuttle bus which takes you to the big shopping centre Jungceylon and drops you back at the hotel several times a day. The room was very clean and complimentary water was re-stocked daily. Most of the staff are lovely- a few rude/ignorant women on the front desk though. The laundry lady who also does the scooter hire is lovely. She looks after a couple of resident cats (which if you come from Australia, you will think they are kittens...so tiny). She is kind and we bought cat food for her to feed her cat. All in all, we liked this hotel a lot. We will stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated overlook a truly unspoiled private beach, Tri Trang, here is a secret hideaway paradise. The resort can be easily accessed from Phuket Airport and its location on very own beautiful and secluded beach, and just 2 km away from lively Patong ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tri Trang Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tri Trang Beach Hotel Patong
- Tri Trang Beach Resort Phuket/Patong