My third visit and as always Phil and his friendly staff treated us well. Great big cool rooms , right in the middle of things in Paradise Complex yet quiet and Sooooo handy to everything and one can stagger home with ease. Rooms are clean and extremely great value for money, serviced daily with everything that you need for a pleasant stay. Well priced mini bar helped us out !
see you again Phil and Staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- British owned & managed, our recently refurbished and upgraded Guest House is an ideal location for those who want to be near the beach and the nightlife, but want to be able to sleep at night! All rooms are spacious and comfortable, with air conditioning and en-suite shower or bath rooms, free toiletries, wi-fi plus tea & coffee facilities.The beach is about six minutes away, and the famous Bangla Road is just two minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Adonis Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adonis Guest House Hotel Patong
- Adonis Guest House Phuket/Patong