“Eaten better”

Sea Hag
Ranked #71 of 549 Restaurants in Patong
Cuisines: Seafood, Asian, Thai
Good for: Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Manchester
“Eaten better”
Reviewed 10 April 2012

The food was fine, but we had much better Thai food during our stay and much cheaper. We were only in Phuket for two nights so I cannot comment on how this Thai restaurant compared to others at the resort to give a more meaningful review, but it is not somewhere I would recommend family and friends go out of their way for.

Visited March 2012

Reviewed 10 April 2012

Great food/seafood. Some of the best service in Patong Beach

Visited April 2012
Perth Australia
“Found this great place to eat in Patong”
Reviewed 9 April 2012

Walked into this restaurant one evening while on holiday in Patong. We were not disappointed. Food was great!!! Whilst waiting for our order (and that was not long at all) they provided a clear soup and appetisers gratis. Thai food was amongst the best we had in Phuket. Drinks list was good including wine, but more importantly thebeer was cold. Next time in Patong, we will dine at the Sea Hag again.

• Visited March 2012
Adelaide, Australia
“Trip advisor lead me to this gem!!”
Reviewed 8 April 2012

This is the first time I have used trip advisor to lead me to a restaurant and with spectacular results. Sea Hag was a little hard to find for us coming from Karon Beach but luckily we had a driver that was willing to use her mobile phone to track these guys down (thanks Mae). I was sceptical that trip advisor was telling me the right stuff as this place is very unassuming, tucked into a back street. I was quickly changed when the drinks, free samples and spectacular food started coming out.

I would go so far as to say, this restaurant was the best value we ecountered while in Thailand. The food was delicious and the staff attentive and generous. I will definitely recommend this place to others and I will be returning on my next visit to Thailand. Thank you Sea Haga nd Trip Advisor!!

• Visited April 2012
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Perfect for dinner”
Reviewed 8 April 2012

I recently celebrated my 30th birthday in patong, with a crew of 16, all the way from Perth.
Without knowing about patong, I referred to TA for some guidance and found sea hag. Was a little sceptical from the recent negative reviews... But thought I'd take a punt... It was great! We had a large table upstairs for all 16 pax, and the service was great considering they had to look after 16 rowdy aussies!
We all enjoy spicy food, so found the food nice, and considering everyone ordered up big (seafood platters, plenty of booze etc etc), the bill was very reasonable. They also arranged a birthday cake which was a nice touch.
I wouldn't pay attention to the negative reviews... This place serves good Thai food and is worth a visit.