“Great little pub. ”

Cuisines: Irish, Brew Pub
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

We really enjoyed this pub during our time in Patong and spent multiple nights here drinking. We had dinner one night and ordered Thai, which was quite tasty. Would definitely recommend this pub for a mojito or a beer. (The ice is clean).

Reviewed 7 April 2014 via mobile

bad food
bad service
street food for a resturant food price
staff is ok
priced high for the quality of food they give

Reviewed 8 March 2014

I guess I should have guessed that when the owners are certainly a very long way from being Irish that it was not going to end well! The white house wine was so bad I returned it, and they happily exchanged it for a juice. My battered fish, their speciality, was a shell of batter with something resembling a mushy fish inside, my wife's roast chicken resembled a rather dried out piece of meat with a vague sun tan. The service was not bad but the food certainly was !

Reviewed 3 March 2014

Good Pub Grub with a good Menu and good selection of drinks.Service fast and Efficient.Great to sit outside and people watch.

Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

Service is absolutely terrible. There was one very sullen young woman on duty last night, servicing the outside area. She saw us sit down and calling out to her but didn't respond until by husband had no choice but to go in and almost literally drag her out to take our order. Even when she did appear, see was rude and her entire attitude reeked of I'm-doing-you-a-favor-by-standing-here.
Then the drinks took forever to arrive. I also come from the school of thought that if you have ordered hard liquor, such as a Bacardi, with coke and ice, you should be given all the components separately so you can mix per your liking; but no, here I had one premixed glass lumped on me!
The food itself came in time and tasted fine, overall. But the t-bone steak portion was very miserly. My steak and Guinness pie was a stew of 4 bits of meat, 3 bits of carrot and 2 bits of potato! And the pie crust I can only describe as resembling an Indian Malabar paratha (it had oil and was paratha like flakey) made separately and placed atop a blow of stew. And the kicker, the food has made me sick - something that didn't happen even from eating all kinds of strange street foods.

All in all, there was not an ounce of the friendly Irish charm or hospitality to this place!

1  Thank NilakshiS