- Very friendly staff in general, they also helped us get a good deal on a (last-minute) island trip (better than any of the travel agencies offered) and made the arrangements. (It's nice if they pick you up at the hotel in the morning, and can call if they can't find it or are delayed).
- Clean rooms, nicely equipped. Air-conditioner worked well. fridge drinks not expensive.
Room could do with some minor fixes, as in the ventilator/light switch in the bathroom also controlled the nightlights/sockets next to the bed, and a wobbly bathroom sink. (only minor inconveniences.)
- Location: Excellent, short walk to the center (and during the day you can walk through the shoppingcenter airco!).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Patong Beach, the Amici Miei Hotel is an elegant and comfortable hotel offering all guests a high value for money.The hotel is just 100 mt. from Jungceylon , the most famous shopping centre of Phuket , 100 mt. from Thai Boxing Stadium , 400 mt. from the night life of Bangla Road and only 10 minutes walk from the beach.The two Italian owners Mark and Frank will make you feel at home and your stay is sure to be unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Amici Miei Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amici Miei Hotel Phuket/Patong