We stayed at Baan Yuree for 12 nights. The room size was quite good and we had a balcony looking over Patong Beach. We would sit there at night watching the fire crackers and lightening!
The bathroom was very dated - every time we had a shower we would flood the place! The towels were very thread bear. The rooms very clean but like all beds in Thailand it was very very hard. We got used to it by the end of the holiday.
The staff were lovely. They always had a smile on their face and very helpful. One day we had walked up the hill and arrived at reception gasping. The gave us cold towels and a drink before we collapsed from exhaustion!
The Breakfast let the place down. Apart from not being very appetising it was cold! Even when the chef bought out fresh dishes from the kitchen it was cold!
Since Baan Yuree is a fair way from Patong Beach we made use of the shuttle bus when we could get the timing right! I didn't mind the location. Patong Beach is CRAZY and it was good to be away from the madness.
Loved the pool and the pool bar. It was always very clean but once or twice we went down and it wasn't open.
Baan Yuree is situated up a steep hill - and I mean steep. If you get a Tuk Tuk back to the resort they will say "Baan Yuree extra 100 baht to go up hill"! There was no extra charge in a taxi.
We would often walk back to the resort at night and never felt in danger or uncomfortable. Boy did we get our exercise when we walked up the hill!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Baan Yuree Phuket Resort & Spa is a Contemporary-Thai Style phuket resort that is situated on a hill near the famous Patong Beach. The hotel is very well located being a few minutes from beaches and the center of Patong, yet quiet, peaceful & private. Situated on a hill , the phuket resort has a scenic Andaman sea view and Patong town view. Moreover, the area is in a beautiful natural setting and is also safe from any potential Tsunami. At Baan Yuree Phuket Resort & Spa, all guests are treated as VIPs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and TravelUp so you can book your Baan Yuree Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Yuree Resort And Hotel Patong
- Baan Yuree Resort And Spa Phuket/Patong