We purchased a groupon voucher for this hotel so werent sure what to expect. The hotel is in walking distance to bangla road but is far away to escape the madness of the main strip. Our room was a deluxe room which had a pool view and it was lovely. We even had a rose petal love heart on our bed when we arrived. The room was quite modern and had and inbuilt dvd player in the tv which was good. The mini bar in room was also reasonably priced. We visited the spa one day and it was very nice. The staff were all amazing and went out of their way to help us every time. They even remembered our room number. I can not fault them in any way. The breakfast was awesome and had so much variety everyday. We also ate dinner at the restaurant and the food was delicious. We booked a tour through the front desk, we just gave them our room number and they organised it all! Overall i recommend to anyone to stay here, i will definately go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect LocationPeacefully but conveniently located in Patong on the south-west coast of Phuket island, within a comfortable stroll of Patong’s renowned entertainment heart land Bangla Road and the glorious beach. Just a 40 minute drive from Phuket International Airport, we aim to be your first choice when booking your Patong Beach Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TravelUp, Expedia, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Sawaddi Patong Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sawaddi Patong Resort Phuket Hotel Patong
- Sawaddi Patong Resort & Spa Phuket