Generally quite good. Pool is a great size and great music comes out of the pool bar during the day although it does move up tempo later on.
rooms are also good and clean. Nothing on tv though~! We had a pool access (which we had to pay more for despite it being deluxe room!) room which was great but the privacy hedge could do with a trim.
gym is excellent and has good quality cardio stuff.
takes 15 mins easy stroll to bangla road and shopping centre. Ditch the food and massages and head out as its much cheaper. Try the "number 6" restaurant on the main beach road across from the Bangkok bank... simply delicious~!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect LocationPeacefully but conveniently located in Patong on the south-west coast of Phuket island, within a comfortable stroll of Patong’s renowned entertainment heart land Bangla Road and the glorious beach. Just a 40 minute drive from Phuket International Airport, we aim to be your first choice when booking your Patong Beach Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Prestigia, Agoda, Odigeo and TravelUp so you can book your Sawaddi Patong Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sawaddi Patong Resort Phuket Hotel Patong
- Sawaddi Patong Resort & Spa Phuket