Overall the resort is good...But there are a few things to watch out for:
1) Check-out time is 12:00PM not the regular (24 hrs check-in), If you have pickup to airport at 4:00, you will have to wait in the lobby for hrs...
2) The resort is a bit away from the beach.
3)For vegetarians, there is limited food choices, like only Dal makhani, Roti and and Khao Pad(Thai rice), Would be great if they could add Paneer masala, Gobi fry etc to their menu.
4) Rooms are good and service is really nice
5) Market is very close to this hotel, so that's an advantage!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect LocationPeacefully but conveniently located in Patong on the south-west coast of Phuket island, within a comfortable stroll of Patong’s renowned entertainment heart land Bangla Road and the glorious beach. Just a 40 minute drive from Phuket International Airport, we aim to be your first choice when booking your Patong Beach Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sawaddi Patong Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sawaddi Patong Resort Phuket Hotel Patong
- Sawaddi Patong Resort & Spa Phuket