Great hotel for people who not into nightlife. Quiet surrounding but still can hear minimum sound from the pub if you get the city view. 7-10mins walks depends on your speed. Free shuttle bus to jungceylon and patong beach 2x daily. Room is spacious and clean. Would recommend this hotel for travellers on short trips, family and couples not for elderly. 90% would come back to this hotel if the price is right. Cheers
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect LocationPeacefully but conveniently located in Patong on the south-west coast of Phuket island, within a comfortable stroll of Patong’s renowned entertainment heart land Bangla Road and the glorious beach. Just a 40 minute drive from Phuket International Airport, we aim to be your first choice when booking your Patong Beach Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sawaddi Patong Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sawaddi Patong Resort Phuket Hotel Patong
- Sawaddi Patong Resort & Spa Phuket