Overall.. Pretty good considering it was only $50 night for a room over looking the pool. You will Need to cross two major roads to go to Bangla road or approximately three big blocks,Or the Tuk-tuk are 200 baht each way. The beach is a couple of Kms away, a good 20 minute walk. Breakfast was always cold. Would recommend only sticking with the toast and eggs cooked to order or fruit. Would recommend visiting the Saturday night markets (4pm-10pm) in Phuket town, about 600 baht in taxi each way. Our housekeeper Yoh, was always friendly and cleaned our room spotless leaving nice surprises on the bed :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect LocationPeacefully but conveniently located in Patong on the south-west coast of Phuket island, within a comfortable stroll of Patong’s renowned entertainment heart land Bangla Road and the glorious beach. Just a 40 minute drive from Phuket International Airport, we aim to be your first choice when booking your Patong Beach Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sawaddi Patong Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sawaddi Patong Resort Phuket Hotel Patong
- Sawaddi Patong Resort & Spa Phuket