We stayed at this hotel just recently at the start of February for 8 nights and we loved every minute of it. The staff were just amazing and very helpful and always catered to anything. The tourist information desk was great and most of the time had someone there to help you book tours. The restaurant had great food and the breakfast in the morning was awesome, so much variety. The pool area was great with the bar just next to it. Rooms were a decent size (2 of us) and a balcony to overlook the pool. Rooms were also very clean and tidy and modern (we were on the 3rd floor). Hotel has a gym and massage/spa areas too and I think the hotel is good value for money with a great location. We always had a good nights sleep and the beach was about a 10 minute walk away. The hotel was close enough to all the action but far enough away from all the noise. Stay here if you want to be looked after, have a good rest and a clean room. Enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect LocationPeacefully but conveniently located in Patong on the south-west coast of Phuket island, within a comfortable stroll of Patong’s renowned entertainment heart land Bangla Road and the glorious beach. Just a 40 minute drive from Phuket International Airport, we aim to be your first choice when booking your Patong Beach Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Expedia, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sawaddi Patong Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sawaddi Patong Resort Phuket Hotel Patong
- Sawaddi Patong Resort & Spa Phuket