I stayed in this hotel with my family... My daughter love this hotel cos of the pool... Had so many balls for them to play n can have a late nite swim... They had kids play room too... The bellboy and the front desk staffs were friendly n helpful... Food is not halal and breakfast not much of variety... Didnt like the hotel food at all... Had mosquitoes too... My rm the flush was not working... They did send a person to look at it but no use... It will take 10 to 15 mins to walk to Patong Beach... With kids it might be troublesome... The hotel have shuttle service to Jungceylon mall... Nearby got mart...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect LocationPeacefully but conveniently located in Patong on the south-west coast of Phuket island, within a comfortable stroll of Patong’s renowned entertainment heart land Bangla Road and the glorious beach. Just a 40 minute drive from Phuket International Airport, we aim to be your first choice when booking your Patong Beach Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Agoda, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Sawaddi Patong Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sawaddi Patong Resort Phuket Hotel Patong
- Sawaddi Patong Resort & Spa Phuket