We went for a weeks holiday to Phuket and had the time of our life. The hotel location was perfect and the rooms were nice and clean. The breakast was lovely and had a variety to choose from. Will definately be coming back here.
Bangla road is about a 5-10min walk away and the nightlife is just amazing. We went to seducion and tiger mos nights as he music was great and the atmosphere amazing.
Cons - Our air con did not work and there was no lift in the hotel, so we had to carry our 25kg bags up 3 flights of stairs which was bit annoying.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect LocationPeacefully but conveniently located in Patong on the south-west coast of Phuket island, within a comfortable stroll of Patong’s renowned entertainment heart land Bangla Road and the glorious beach. Just a 40 minute drive from Phuket International Airport, we aim to be your first choice when booking your Patong Beach Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sawaddi Patong Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sawaddi Patong Resort Phuket Hotel Patong
- Sawaddi Patong Resort & Spa Phuket