“Home away from home.”

Ranked #30 of 321 Hotels in Patong
Melbourne, Australia
“Home away from home.”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I travel to Phuket quite frequently. I use to jump around from hotel to hotel.. until I found the Sawaddi Patong Resort.. now I stay there ALL the time !
The location is GREAT. Not to far from all the hustle & bustle of Bangla Rd.. Jungcelong Shopping Mall.. Bangla Boxing Stadium.. & Patong Beach.
The rooms are awesome.. roomy & clean !
The breakfast buffet has an amazing spread.
The staff is the most friendliest & helpful I've encountered throughout all my trips.
Special mentions to Rose.. Bea.. & Sai.. also the ever smiling Jack.. and most importantly.. Jintana the manager.. who always personally handles all my bookings.
Do yourself a favour if you ever visit Phuket.. & stay here.
You'll love the homely feel about the place.

Room Tip: Pay that little extra.. & get a pool side room.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
5 Thank Theo P

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (205)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Hyderabad, India
Reviewed 24 June 2014

My wife and I stayed here for 3 nights. Loved the hospitality of the staffs. The rooms were clean and spacious. Toilets were hygienic and well maintained. The spread for breakfast was good too. The best part about the hotel was its location. Proximity to the Patong beach, markets and Jungceylon mall. Also a number of food joints located nearby makes it even more convinient

Overall me and my wife enjoyed the stay. Would recommend everyone to go for this resort.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

Location was great, easy access to store like 7-eleven n family mart. Restaurants for seafood n local food few minutes away by walk. Pharmacy and police station just around d corner, so no need to worry. Provide scheduled shuttle service to main tourist spots frm morning till evening. Breakfast and services both equally good. Will strongly recommend to travellers that prefer not that crowded environment...

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Jonathan W
Hyderabad
Reviewed 18 June 2014

The staff is attentive and there were no language issues you sometimes face in Thailand.Even when we had informed the staff about an early check in we could not get the rooms and had to upgrade to avail the same(trick or genuine I can't say).
However the rooms are spacious, bathrooms and linen clean and best of all beach towels were provided in the room. Swimming pool was quite big and the in house spa offers deals daily and I suggest you take them if you want the said service and do not wait for the next day as they don't offer the same next day :)
Food in general was quite tasty and I liked the breakfast spread which was very good and filling. Not very close to the action area but they offer free Tuk Tuk services to the beach or Jungceylon mall at fixed time intervals.The convenience stores like family mart and 7-11 are nearby for all your regular needs which is great.
Overall I would recommend this place if you are travelling to Phuket.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

Homey... That's the right word. Though first I was deceived by its pictures in the internet but it's not bad at all. I love so many homey's sofas around in this hotel. In the lobby & restaurant really invite me to open a chat with my friends. The hotel is quite but always fresh. My room is on 3rd floor. It's a surprise that the room is big, clean and nice. Though our room is facing the street but it kept us in quality time for chatting. We stayed for 5 days & they always kept our room clean & fresh. The bathroom was ok. The staffs were nice although at the time our stay their country was in coup d' etat.

The restaurant was ok & the food was agreeable. The drinks always in a discount rate (50%) at our stay. They also have shuttle bus (like tuktuk). Another good things are that the hotel close to the Bangla Road to enjoy the night's life. Just ten minutes walking. And at the end of bangla road, Patong Beach will embrace U.

The negative points are the AC in our room really noisy just like an immortality giant hairdryer. And the extrabed was horrible, felt my butt like drowning in a blackhole. I wrote on a note to be replaced but they never replaced it. We're busy in tight schedule for islands & beaches tours so when we arrived @ the hotel, we're already dead tired.

Please have tours! The beaches & islands are really beautiful. Kay Island, phi phi island, chicken island, james bond island, and many more. U can also watch the lady boys show (Simon show) & girls' striptease show (bangla), which u prefer, haha.

The Thai people really nice. Kop Kun Krab (thank U)

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Taree, Australia
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I would like to that Kong the pool side Bar attendant,tremendously, who was always helpful and at times rather funny kept us entertained.
Also Rose your loverly tour administrator,
The staff in the restaurant,and The Manager where very helpful
Cheers

Room Tip: Room over looking the pool
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Hotel is a small bit off the centre, but in a quiet location with several good value eateries and local shops nearby. Room was large and comfortable with spacious balcony overlooking the pool. There was very good Wifi access, large flat screen TV with a very many English, European and Asian channels to choose. Breakfast was very nice with lots to choose from, both Thai and western.
My only gripe is that when I was checking in, alone, I was told at reception that I would need to pay extra if I was going to share my room with a second person, although the booking was clearly for two people. I was visiting friends in the area and would not have relished having to do so if the occasion arose. However this disagreement was settled amicably through the intervention of a more senior member of staff. I will be happy to stay in this fine establishment again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo