“LOVE THIS HOTEL TO THE MAX!”
Review of Andakira Hotel

Andakira Hotel
Ranked #50 of 329 Hotels in Patong
Reviewed 10 February 2012

I love this hotel to the max. It had our pool access room, well maintained room, and we could enjoy the pool any time we wanted! We had a very exclusive room at a corner! :)

I will definetly want to go back there again. It is worth my money and truely enjoyable stay. The hotel provide bus pick up to patong beach. It is so nice of the hotel to have such arrangement. Also, we actually book the driver station next to the hotel that bring us to the BEST seafood restaurant we wanted~!! :)

Hotel service was very friendly, polite and attentive to our needs.

Room Tip: Choose for pool access rooms, at a corner! :)
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Jenny T

Reviewed 9 February 2012

I stayed in patong with my husband for 2 days and i already had my trips booked (even before i reach Phuket) for elephant trekking, rafting, ATV and of course Fantasea show and I thought "I would be out all day long, so, why bother booking in an expensive hotel?" So i decided to choose a cheap hotel in the middle of the night life of Patong, this hotel was recommended by my travel agency and although most of the reviews in tripadvisor wasn't good at all but i took my chance. the staff were nice, friendly and hospitable. the room was properly furnished and equipped, i didn't like the breakfast but otherwise it's fine.it's 10 mins walk away from the Pangala road and they do offer free internet (which i liked so much) and free shuttle to the beach (which i didn't have time to use). So, for the rates they are offering, in my opinion this is the most convenient option for an above average hotel.

Room Tip: third floor, it has a pool.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank DrOlaAdel
Reviewed 26 January 2012

Near Juncelong mall and Shoppping, which was handy. Great pool and good area fir relaxing by the pool. Bar and pool table at pool area, which is fantastic. If you're lucky you should book a room that has direct access to the pool. We had a family room and the main room was massive. The bed was huge, the bath tub was wonderful. The shower had good pressure also. Rooms are clean and tidy. Buffet breakfast has a great variety, including an egg station where you can choose how you would like your eggs prepared. The Staff are helpful.
There is a regular free shuttle service to patong beach, which is a great service.

• Stayed: January 2012
4  Thank MissChe
Reviewed 11 January 2012

I can not express how bad this hotel is. We paid forthe top room, delux pool access, and were treated terrible the entire time. Firstly, we had a king ed, however the hotel does not have king bed linen. so we haad x2 single quits and sheets. There were mozzies in our room every night. Every morning we would wake up to rubbish in the pool and the view is of a rubbish / costruction site. BUT to top it all off, the staff left a typed up letter under our door claiming they had a important message for us and that we must come down to the lobby immediatelyy. When we got there, the MANAGER had our dirty bed sheets from the night before, he pulled the sheets out in the middle of the lobby infront of everyone, and claimed that we had stained the sheets blue and had to pay. I have never been so humilated, embarrassed and furious in my entire life. There was no stain on the sheets, the hotel were trying to EXTORT MONEY from us. We were so angry and upset that we checked out and stayed some where else. DO NOT STAY HERE. This hotel is a joke and the staff are nothing short of disgusting. This place ruined our trip. Ill never go back to Thailand.

Room Tip: Do not stay here.. You will regret it.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
18  Thank Nicci R
Reviewed 31 December 2011

Have you seen the inbetweeners movie? Well if you have you'll know what I mean, this hotel was absolutely the worst I have ever stayed in. There is loud construction bangning all day and night next door, the room itself was so dirty it was unbelievable - sand in our bed, sticky tiles throughout, stinky air con, no toilet paper, no iron or ironing board, the walls are paper thin and the door was broken.

We booked for 2 nights however left after the first, even though they would not give a refund for the second night. It was overall the worst hotel experience I have ever had, be warned and stay away from this place!

Brad.

• Stayed: December 2011
5  Thank Brad85c
Reviewed 29 December 2011

The pics on the internet will deceive you. Not recommended for this price (15000B/5 days).
Yes, the pool is at 3rd floor and quite nice but the hotel built in 2009 is already a bit worn.
Construction surrounds the hotel and makes it impossible to stay during the day (dec 2011).
Breakfast is good but far from expected of the price you pay for the rooms.
To get to the Beach you can take the free Tuktuk but they are only a few a day. Walkning is an option, not far, but you have to cross a crazy traffic and go through the whole town incl the party streets.

Room Tip: Fun to stay at the rooms connecting to the pool at 3rd floor but the higher up the better. Don'...
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Bogert_Sweden
Reviewed 24 December 2011

Despite the bad review , I decided to give it a try mainly because I believe Thai people are generally friendly and also the hotel is new and have free internet access . The room is simple but the hotel staff especially Anne is terribly rude .. My horrible experience began when the safe in the room was faulty , Anne attended to me. Her attitude towards me was just downright horrendous. Apart from that, she continued to give me problems, when I asked for a beach towel. She continued to questioned me which day I am checking out, afraid that I will not return the towel. Furthermore, she also showed favoritism towards caucasian and being terribly rude to Asians. ( I observed it when I was waiting to be served ) . She never once smile when i was asking for enquiries. I tried to avoid talking to her but seems that she is the only one who manages the front desk. I could not understand how such an unfriendly individual could be employed to work at the front desk . I was very upset with the hotel and also talked to the hotel manager when I returned home . Anne has just ruined my vacation with her bad attitide. I paid about S$250 for a room , with that amount I could arrange to stay in a better hotel with much better treatment. ( Ms Chang, Singapore)

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family