Som Guesthouse
US$147
Novotel Phuket Resort(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$133
US$111
US$97
US$59
Deevana Patong Resort & Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$62

beach - near by

last - value for money : best

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 September 2011

I have stayed here twice now, the last time being February 2011. place is always super clean excellent wife and the Korean owner is awesome. The price for 2 people in an air-conditioned room, with own bathroom TV and dvd player was $25 AUD a night. its close to the beach the best outdoor food area is down the road and not to close to the noisy Bangla road. I will always stay here on my trips to Patong

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 May 2011

This August will be my 7th trip to stay in Som Guesthouse.

My very first time when I was in Phuket, I stayed in a high end hotel that cost me about US$200/ night and my personal belongings were stolen and service was terrible! I managed to find out Som through a very random check from the website. The Korean family that run this place was excellence and many thumbs up.

Both Mr Cha and his daughter, Mary will extend their arm to assist you if anytime you needed any advice or help. Their price is in fact cheaper then many others ranging from rooms, trips and even massage packages. You feel secure and safe at all times of the stays where no words can be describe.

My friends that I have recommended to stay in Som, have always return to Singapore praising and missing our Phuket stay.

• Stayed: March 2011
Reviewed 2 April 2011

Good localization near bangla and near to the beach. Prices are very good and staf is very nice people. Rooms are clean we where in three different and they where wery nice, clean, fresh whit TV, air condition and safe. Every day u got bottle of water and clean towel. This is very good place to stay in patong.
BEST REGARDS TO MR. Cha :) and Mary :)

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 January 2011

stayed on the 3rd floor(top floor)room with twin bed on 1 Jan 2011.
If you're a packpacker who want a place to bathe and rest this is a nice place good for value.

It's onveniently located towards the north end of patong beach. Restaurants and shops sprinkles its vincinity.
The room was very clean. The beds were comfortable.
It had a mini fridge with 2 bottles of water.

• Stayed: December 2010