I stayed here for 2 nights. It's about 15 minutes away from the main patong beach, which is perfect if you need peace and quiet to sleep.
The staff was really friendly, we were allowed to check out a little bit later due to our flights, free of charge.
The pool upstairs looks amazing, but we were too busy to use it. They clean their floors and rooms everyday.
It was a good deal for the price, especially in phuket where we found things to be a little more expensive than the rest of thailand. i would come back here if i were going to phuket again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The AsiaLoop G-House is Situated on a side street on the southern end of Patong Beach. The hotel is within walking distance to the beach, Jungceylon Shopping Complex and the night life of Soi Bangla, Patong beach Road and Simone Carbaret. The contemporary rooms provide luxurious bedding and wi-fi internet access in every room. Stay fit at the fully equipped rooftop swimming pool and enjoy the Patong Beach sunset. Experience Thai/Italian hospitality at the Asia Loop G-House at Patong Beach, Phuket. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), HostelWorld, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your AsiaLoop G-House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Asialoop g-House Hotel Patong
- AsiaLoop G-House Phuket/Patong