I spent 6 nights (in mid January) at Asia Loop. This was the beginning of my Thailand trip (Phuket > Krabi > Khao Sok Nat'l Park) . I found a room for rent via airbnb at this Hotel, spent about $240.00 American for 6 nights. The place was great, plenty bang for the buck! Room was clean, had an AC over the balcony doors but barely used it ( I was rarely in the room during the day ), Their was a nice pool upstairs that wasn't being utilized by the other guests because I was the only one up there every time I went up there. My room was on the top floor which was sweet. The staff was nice, they offer dry cleaning for cheap. Its a 10-15 minute walk to Bangla Rd. (Tourist trap if you ask me, but should be experienced at least once), 5 minute walk to Hard Rock Cafe, there was a taxi stand right on the corner which made my life very easy. If you don't want to spend too much and just need the essentials (safe,clean space) this is a good bet. They have Safe's in the closest to store your important belongings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The AsiaLoop G-House is Situated on a side street on the southern end of Patong Beach. The hotel is within walking distance to the beach, Jungceylon Shopping Complex and the night life of Soi Bangla, Patong beach Road and Simone Carbaret. The contemporary rooms provide luxurious bedding and wi-fi internet access in every room. Stay fit at the fully equipped rooftop swimming pool and enjoy the Patong Beach sunset. Experience Thai/Italian hospitality at the Asia Loop G-House at Patong Beach, Phuket. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, HostelWorld and Booking.com so you can book your AsiaLoop G-House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Asialoop g-House Hotel Patong
- AsiaLoop G-House Phuket/Patong