The room and the furnitures a lot worn out than I expected and the shower's pretty bad too. The lobby and the walls are decorated nicely but that didn't really improve our experience. When we arrived, we were told that they didn't have the key for our room (previous customer didn't return it) which wasn't their fault but they took us up to the room and we were left standing for about 15 minutes without anyone explaining to us what was happening. We were just going to leave but the owner was nice enough to upgrade us to a better room upstairs. The location is a bit far compared to other places from the main street. Probably won't go back. The rooftop pool was nice though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The AsiaLoop G-House is Situated on a side street on the southern end of Patong Beach. The hotel is within walking distance to the beach, Jungceylon Shopping Complex and the night life of Soi Bangla, Patong beach Road and Simone Carbaret. The contemporary rooms provide luxurious bedding and wi-fi internet access in every room. Stay fit at the fully equipped rooftop swimming pool and enjoy the Patong Beach sunset. Experience Thai/Italian hospitality at the Asia Loop G-House at Patong Beach, Phuket. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, HostelWorld, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your AsiaLoop G-House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Asialoop g-House Hotel Patong
- AsiaLoop G-House Phuket/Patong