“Love Bella”

Hard Rock Cafe Phuket
Reserve with Chope
Hard Rock Cafe Phuket is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #66 of 721 Restaurants in Patong
Price range: US$5 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018

I like how your service. I like how your greetings. I like your smile I will remember these impressive veils kept with me.

Hrcphuket, ผู้จัดการ at Hard Rock Cafe Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Hi ericson2018,

Thank you very much for the Rocking rating and comments! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your Hard Rock experience and hope we will have a chance to meet you again soon at the Cafe.

Jakkarut T
AGM

Write a ReviewReviews (5,039)

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Thanks Bella. Great care for a great shopping experience. A lot of fun ang good atmosphere good memories.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Great location. Relaxing atmosphere Excellent service. The price is quite high because of the location. But service and excellent staff.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

I appreciate the staff at the souvenir shop. Her name is Gift. She is friendly and very kind. Our experience of shopping here is excellent.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

It's one of the places I like to go. There are a lot of options. Good service, friendly staff and friendly.