The guest house would be ok for backpackers or friends travelling on a shoestring budget.
The Location (close to Junceylon Shopping Centre & Soi Bangla), 7-11 & Family marts close by
-Poor Wifi with not so great signal even on the 1st floor room!!
-Next to a noisy street which makes it difficult to sleep what with the roar of bikes all through the night
-Chose a Fan room which to our shock did not have a proper ceiling fan;rather it was a table fan fixed to the ceiling!!!
Was terribly hot & mosquitos bothered us since the hotel management hadn't provided a mosquito repellent machine.
Was terribly disappointed.I wouldn't go back-neither would I recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Baan Nitra is a warm and friendly 11 rooms and 2 dorm rooms guest house run by our Baan Nitra Team. Affordable accommodation in Patong Beach, located in the well known and popular Nanai Road area with a comfortable setback from the road, our guest house backs onto the hill and has elevation and views over the Patong Beach area. We also have a dorm room consist of 2 rooms of 2 bunk beds each (4 people per room) one shower and a big fan with a locker for each bed, clean simple and cheap. We take good care of our guests and try to make sure you enjoy your stay with us and come back to see us many times. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your Baan Nitra Guesthouse Patong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Nitra Guesthouse Patong Hotel Patong
- Baan Nitra Guesthouse Patong Phuket