“average restaurant at best”

Yorkshire Hotel Restaurant
Ranked #69 of 592 Restaurants in Patong
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 9 October 2013

We stayed at this hotel for 3 night in June. Had a difficult time to find food around the area so we opted to have lunch there. The pad thai wasn't even as good as some street vendors. Damage was 700 baht for the two of us and we both left still hungry.

Reviewed 17 September 2013

Went to this place at around 10.30am and ordered the English breakfast.It was quiet with only a few other customers seated.My coffee and juice arrived quite promptly,coffee was very average and orange juice was the powdered variety.After waiting thirty minutes still no sign of breakfast,by this time more people had arrived,ordered,and some were served breakfast.At this time I asked the waitress as to how much longer,she just gave a blank look and walked away,15 minutes later still no sign of breakfast,called waitress told her I could wait no longer,she returned with a bill for B170 for the coffee and juice...I would not recommend going here,terrible service and breakfast that never arrived.

1  Thank Steve L
Reviewed 24 August 2013

Visiting a number of places for a Full English Breakfast. The food was good but disappointed to see that the advertised(outside the pub) price 199baht, did not include tax and service charges which boosted the price to 230baht. They advertised that theirs was the best english breakfast in Patong. We will agree to disagree if price is considered. (My personal best is 140baht all inclusive!!!!

Reviewed 24 August 2013

I was staying outside of Patong on a family visit and although I recognise Patong is great fun for the boozy crowd it's not my preference. I love Thai food and have made several visits to Thailand, but I do have a weakness for a good old English brekkie. Now the chances of getting one is remote abroad and a good one in the UK can be hard to find, BUT the Yorkshire's 'Jumbo' is a bit special. Firstly it's enormous, then it's your actual English ingredients, great thick bacon rashers a couple of great tasty sausages, black pud to die for, a couple of fried eggs,beans, fried bread, tomatoes and a hash brown with a mash potato centre, novel and very good. Yorkshire tea...Wow....and toast and marmalade and jam. It's a sedate functional very efficient dining room and it's about £7 plus for this breakfast.....almost worth flying out for, you won't need lunch. Just an aside, the owner died after an illness this week so I'm assuming it'lll carry on Regardless.

Reviewed 20 August 2013

nice hotel with swimming pool and sauna facilities.
room is rather small.. we have requested an additional bed and that was arranged prior arrival. Check in a bit slow but the staffs are friendly.
however, the staff at restaurant didn't give us good impression. we were politely asking whether we can have outside food there while we still order some foods from restaurant itself. the staff gave a very rude reply and talking that among their colleagues, which make us very uncomfortable..