B-Lay Tong Phuket
US$146
Deevana Patong Resort & Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$58
Patong Merlin Hotel(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$111
US$122
US$137
US$112
Patong Paragon Resort & Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$101
US$58
Priceline
1,055 results
All reviewsacross the roadpatong beachjacuzzi on the balconybangla roadquiet endpool bardeluxe roompool accessmain pooltuk tukamazing poolnight lifemin walkthe hustle and bustlehivephuketminibar
Reviewed 14 September 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
BLAYTONG, General Manager at B-Lay Tong Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2013

Reviewed 7 September 2013

Above expectations and beyond imagination! I'm talking about a quite big size hotel (8 acres in Patong beachfront) but only 123 rooms.

This weekend I visited Phuket and I'm so lucky to have the opportunity to know an old friend, who is also the owner of this hotel. I was just so excited to come to Phuket and had no expectations but to just have a good time. I came with an open-mind to fully experience the hotel...and WOW!! I had one of the best experiences of my life! I met so many cool people from all over the world in this one hotel, the staff was so friendly and helpful that I know the majority of them by first name by the time I left, and this hotel is located right across the beach with all the water sport rentals (so convenient!). Readers, come to this perfect hotel because it has become my dream hotel and hotel of choice. I would definitely recommend to friends and family! Thank you P'Boy joob joob: ).

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 3 September 2013 via mobile

Beautiful hotel and great location. Everything was on a walking distance. Right infront of patong beach. Had a great time! Room was really good and spacious and clean washroom. I loved the pool too. Staff was friendly.

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed 29 August 2013 via mobile

When we first got here,the lady from the reception was very friendly and spoke very good english, took us to our room, and showed us all the important things we need to know.our luggauges were carried by a bell-boy.
The room who had a private pool(shared with 7 rooms) is awesom!! The room itself is very big and the bed is comportable.. We got an ipod dock and led tv.
The shower is amazing because you can turn the water that will be from above you.
In the room you have a free mini bar (soft drinks and 2 bears) and they refill it every day!
The hotel gives you a free drink every night between 18:00-19:30
:-)
The pool is awesome and has a view to the ocean!

We will come back here for sure!

• Stayed: August 2013
BLAYTONG, General Manager at B-Lay Tong Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2013

Great to hear! We will look forward to your return.

Wesley Hayden

Reviewed 21 August 2013

My wife and I returned to the hotel after dinner Saturday night. She is Thai. The security guard told her she must leave her ID card at reception. This means that she is categorised as a call-girl. After a lot of anger and then quite some tears, I went to reception and asked the two Thai ladies working there if they expect to be treated as such, and informed thme that this unfortunate incident has just ruined our brief vacation.

We moved to a different hotel next day.

Thankfully, the GM offered his apologies and to compensate us. Unfortunately nothing can satisfactorily compensate for the humiliation and indignity she suffered.

Come on guys - sure there is some monkey business happening back in town, and some of it finds its way to your hotel, but you cannot do this to your ladies! Have some respect . . . please.

I don't think I can reflect very positively about much regarding this hotel, after this ordeal. My wife had travelled from Sydney to be together for 5 days, so we were both quite bitter.

But to be objective, the internet is painfully slow, the bathroom was bit but without adequate storage, the guy at reception on our way out to dinner on the fateful evening told us at 7:25 that we were too late for our complimentary drinks (which were slated to conclude at 7:30!) and after my arguments, he then took us to the bar where we were served correctly - but once again, who wants to argue and negotiate like this on holidays? This is the type of thing you go on holidays to escape, not confront.

After the "unofrtunate incident" we just felt like leaving on the spot, but it was quite late and the duty manager told me she cannot allow us to leave without charging for the night. The GM fixed all this up the next day and offered to apologise personally to my wife - but she refused and just wanted to get out of the place.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
7  Thank -AussieTravel-000

Again, please accept our apologies for this miscommunication. Changes have been made to avoid this in the future. Also, we would sincerely wish that you and your wife would offer us another chance. We hope that the rest of journey was pleasant.

Wesley Hayden