B-Lay Tong Phuket
US$110
Trip.com
US$97
US$58
Novotel Phuket Resort(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$97
Agoda.com
Amari Phuket(Patong)
US$143
US$119
Deevana Patong Resort & Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$58
Patong Merlin Hotel(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$94
US$122
US$113
Agoda.com
US$145
US$117
1,055 results
All reviewsacross the roadpatong beachjacuzzi on the balconybangla roadquiet endpool bardeluxe roompool accessmain pooltuk tukamazing poolnight lifemin walkthe hustle and bustlehivephuketminibar
Reviewed 2 June 2014

The exterior of the hotel is quite ugly (grey, with buildings being restaurated just neaby), which gives a bad first feeling when arriving. Fortunately, the rooms are much better, without being outstanding. The staff is nice, the pool is nice as well, just in front of the beach. Prices are reasonnable. Breakfast is very good, bot the venue and the quality. The location is a bit far from the central part of Patong beach but it has the advantage of being in a quite area.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
BLAYTONG, General Manager at B-Lay Tong Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Dear Patrick H,
Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are pleased to read that you globally enjoyed the hotel and your stay with us. I regret however that you liked less the hotel environment and outside look. Your comment is taken under account. We indeed give a lot of attention to our breakfast and have shared with the Food and Beverage team your encouragements.
I am looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Great hotel across the road from the beach and was un-down by bad service at the restaurant on most evening while having pre dinner drinks.Complementary food was only offered to selected guest on nights which at first was thought some people were just over looked and over the week found the same staff member doing just that.
The bathrooms have a rain shower and on the floor has wood to stand on which has mould around it that does not get clean after requesting this over the week

Room Tip: Request rooms away from the beach or suffer from road noise 24/7
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank HowardDG
BLAYTONG, General Manager at B-Lay Tong Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Dear HowardDG,
Thank you for taking the time to leave comments on our TripAdvisor pages.
I am sorry that the experience did not fully meet your expectations and would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused.
The experience you described at the bar causes me deep concern. This does not in any way represent the quality of standards we strive for nor all last comments from other travelers below. It is sad that the behavior of one staff can spoil an experience and I will make my utmost to make sure it never occurs again.
We hope to see you again soon where you can witness the improvements we have made.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

From the moment we stepped into the reception to check in staff were friendly, professional and extremly helpful- this did not waiver our entire stay. Always ready to help and greet with a smile. The location was fantastic just outside the hussle of main streets but within a short 15 min stroll down to the main action with beautiful beach walk with plently of stalls to buy odds and ends along the way that soon you are at the main shopping/bar area. We got a Tuk Tuk ride back if loaded too much with our shopping or drinks for only 200. Loved the lap pool outside our room and the main pool was excellent with great bar staff able to bring our cocktails right to the edge of the pool so relaxing and lunch great value and excellent quality (all by the pool). Breakfast daily in the breakfast room was always great qualtiy, and staff super friendly and attentive. Rooms were clean and modern and serviced daily prior to mid day so never returned to rooms not serviced. Also had room service which was a of excellent value and quality- can't really fault this hotel and would certainly come back.

Room Tip: Our room was on the ground floor South side with private acess to the lap pool which was great when wanting a quiet dip late at night, while we were there no noise at all from other guests very relaxing.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank Jen D
Reviewed 20 May 2014

To be honest I really can't fault this hotel, from the moment you check in til you leave you are treated to 5 star luxury.

it is true that the hotel is situated outside the hustle and bustle of main Patong but it is only a 15 mins stroll and on the way back if you are feeling too tired all tuk tuks will cost you 200 baht.

I tried the food on several occasions and have to say the standard and value were excellent. I even ordered room service at 4am because I was struggling with my jet lag and it took 15 mins to come to my room and tasted delicious.

The infinity pool is also amazing, you can swim to the edge and watch the beach across the road whilst paddling in your pool, absolutely delightful.

I have now saved my best comment to last and this must go out to all the staff at the hotel, everyone did their best to be friendly and were so accommodating, smiling all the time and just making my stay the more better.

I would definitely recommend this hotel and hope to return sometime next year.

Room Tip: Next time I will try the rooms with pool access.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank NobleWarrior
BLAYTONG, General Manager at B-Lay Tong Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2014

Dear Noblewarrior,
We were delighted to read your review, thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience.
I have shared and celebrated your comments with my Team.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

B-Lay Tong Phuket is just right opposite the Andaman Sea! The resort is very stylish. It's an oasis of Patong; not too crowded. I travelled with my family and stayed there for 1 night. We got the connecting rooms. The bed is comfortable. The decoration in the room is unique. I like the rain shower in the bathroom. The swimming pool is huge and you can see the Sea from there. We all enjoyed our stay there. We would definately come back to B-Lay Tong Phuket. The staff are the great asset of the resort; from the security guys, the porters, the receptionists are extremely friendly and willing to help. Thanks to Khun Sao; guest service agent, i met her at night during settle the bills. I appreciate her courtesy, help, and professionalism. Morover, the friendly porter who always welcome and greet the guests there. I'm so sorry I don't know his name. Anyway You guys nailed it!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Jasmine J

Dear Jasmine J,
I would like to thank you for taking the time to write this nice review and share pictures.
We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay and are looking forward to taking care of you again soon.