Hemingways Hotel Patong Beach
Millennium Resort Patong Phuket(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$94
Phuket Graceland Resort & Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$101
  • Breakfast included
The Bliss South Beach Paton(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$102
Burasari Resort(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$102
  • Breakfast included
Deevana Patong Resort & Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$85
US$167
Novotel Phuket Vintage Park(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$107
Hotels.com
Deevana Plaza Phuket Patong(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$97
All reviewslads holidaybangla roadrooftop poolfresh towelsexcellent hotelthe hotel staffclean roomsenjoyed my stayfamily martjungceylonsoapaction
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 October 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
HotelHemingways, General Manager at Hemingways Hotel Patong Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2013

Reviewed 28 August 2013

the service is awesome! Receptionist always smile and really helpful. I stayed here last week and something happened to me. My phone is missing when i am was going to phiphi island with tour. The receptionist help me whole day to call the travel agent and finally my phone back. Its really helpful bcause i cannot speak enhlish very well and also i cannot speak thai. I really thanks to this person who help
Me from the beggining i came to hemingway. Her name is lew or liu.. I dont know how to spell her name. :) and overall the service is awesomee and the location is very near to everything. bed is comfy and bathtroom is clean.

• Stayed: August 2013
HotelHemingways, General Manager at Hemingways Hotel Patong Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2013

Dear Sellaagita,
Thank you for your kind review, We are delighted that our receptionist assisted you with your problem. I will ensure that Lew receives a commendation letter for her help. Thank you for your comments regarding the hotel. I do hope that you will stay with us again.

Reviewed 16 August 2013 via mobile

Tucked away from the clamour of central patong, Hemingways hotel offers an excellent product with extremely reasonable rates.
Pristine rooms, friendly and efficient staff, a lovely restaurant and a rooftop pool all blend together to make this hotel one of the best in its class - highly recommended.

• Stayed: August 2013
HotelHemingways, General Manager at Hemingways Hotel Patong Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2013

Dear Tumshie101,
Your review is really appreciated as an experience reviewer I am sure readers will take note. However I must point out to future guests that the roof top pool which is available to our guests is actually at our sister hotel Patong Hemingway's only a 2 minute walk away.
Thank you again for your lovely review.

Reviewed 14 August 2013

Travel with my family for a 4 days trip to Phuket.
What can i say, Hemingway's Hotel is one of the BEST hotel i ever stayed in.
I had been to numerous countries and the service provided by Hemingway's Hotel is on par or even exceed a lot of 5 stars rated hotels.

Why did i say so?
All staffs in Hemingway's Hotel are really friendly, first impression is wonderful as the receptionist, she show us the way to the lift after checking us in.
And during the day, when they meet us, they will definitely greet us with a smile.
It happened that the safe deposit box in our room are facing some problem, the receptionist come to unlock our safe immediately once we informing them about this problem.
We really have a homely feel !

The management of this hotel also does take good care of their guests,
by providing free wifi that are of a superb speed (>1 MBps) and can be accessible in both our rooms in 2nd and 3rd floor.

The lobby have 2 computers which guest can use them for FREE of charge!
I am very glad and surprised to see this, hardly did i seen any hotel provide computers to be used FOC for hotel guest.
Those so called "business center" would really cost a fortune..
But not in Hemingway's Hotel..
A very wise move by the management.

As for the room, it is quite new in condition and everything is great with a flat screen tv with more than 20 channels!!

The only inconvenience is that the main road leading to this hotel is having some kind of renovation, so the whole road is basically in a sorry state, it would cause some trouble for pedestrian if it rains, but no big issue, we walk to the nearby shopping mall Jungceylon for both nights.

Highly recommended and really budget friendly!
Would definitely re-visit this hotel again without hesitation when we having vacaiton in Phuket in the near future!

Room Tip: Ask for room facing the back of the hotel.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Dear Noah_Sjz,
Thank you for one of the best review we have received. What can I say, The management and staff are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. As general manager I do use the reviews published by guests at my meeting with our staff, needless to say they were extremely pleased. Reviews such as your do motivate our staff. Just a small correct our free Wi-Fi is available in all our rooms and throughout the hotel. Our owners realized that not all our guests want to bring their laptop on holiday so they provided two free computer stations in the lobby. Actually there are 80 Channels on the TV's in the rooms. We have been informed that the drainage construction along the main road near the hotel will be completed soon.
Thanks once again for such a lovely review.

Reviewed 16 July 2013

I stayed at Hemingways Hotel, Patong Beach for one month, June 6th to July 6th, 2013. The Hotel is characterized by superb service at all levels. The desk, housekeeping and dining room staff all have a very evident service orientation, and go the extra mile in every way to ensure guest comfort and convenience. This approach.to service begins at the top of the hotel's service pyramid. The General Manager, Victor Norman, and the owner, Stephen Pearce, attend at the hotel on a daily basis and have a hands-on personal style which both anticipates and reacts meaningfully to guest needs.

I was their guest during the monsoon rains of June, 2013, which,resulted in a municipal streets project causing a brief hotel power outage, totally out of the hands of Hemingways. On another day, the municipal project (now completed in the area of the hotel) caused an abnormal accumulation of water on the street.

In both instances, the owner attended at the hotel in a timely and responsive manner.. Without hesitation he and the General Manager offered, to move me and my gear to their sister hotel on Soi Sansabi, a couple of blocks away, in their personal vehicle.

Hemingway Hotel Patong Beach is ideally situated to access the main attractions of Patong Beach: Jungceylon, an enormous mall and entertainment center/restaurant complex. Bangla Road, the bars and clubs for which Patong is famous. And the beautiful beach itself. All are within a couple of minutes walk, as is Banzaan Public Market, where one can select the finest and freshest Andaman Sea seafood, and delicious Thai produce, which the food court on the market's second floor will prepare for you for a few baht. In spite of their proximity to the hotel, none of the nearby attractions cause any disturbance at the hotel itself; the sleeping environment is quiet and peaceful.

The hotel has an excellent restaurant itself. Carefully prepared Western and Thai dishes are available at almost any hour, and the prices are very reasonable for both food and drinks. The dining room staff speak both Thai and English. The staff are invariably cheerful, pleasant and service-oriented, most of them having gained wide hotel experience before beiing hand-picked by the owner and/or General Manager for Hemingways. The owner's Thai wife, Nuch, also has a lead role in staffing and management of the hotel, the influence of this classy and intelligent lady is evident in the quality observable in everything Hemingways does for their guests.

I plan to stay at the Hemingways Patong Beach Hotel again, in the autumn of 2013.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
HotelHemingways, General Manager at Hemingways Hotel Patong Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2013

Dear 9621 Vancouver,
Thank you so much for taking time to write such a nice review, it is really appreciated. The management and staff are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and will be returning soon to which we look forward with pleasure. Your review will help our staff to be more motivated also be more confident when they are speaking English. I am sure your review regarding our location will help others when reading this review.