Nap Patong
Amanta House(Patong)
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
1,810 results
All reviewsdaydream deluxebangla roadfree mini barbig balconymodern hotelbeach bagfew minutes walkwelcome drinkspacious roomairport transfertour desknice poolphi phibangla rdpool viewegg stationjungceylon mall
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 July 2011

Nap Patong hotel was an all around great exprience from start to finish. The hotel was very clean, new, and comfortable and only located a few blocks from patong beach. I definitely recommend it to anyone visiting for how ever long of a stay...

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 July 2011

The Nap is a modern, clean hotel. Checked in on my birthday and my boyfriend had arranged with the hotel to get me a cake and flowers. About 5 of the staff members surprised me in our room and sung me Happy Birthday before going out to dinner.
Staff were very helpful in assisting me with the restaurant i had chosen to dine at on my birthday and arranged their own transport to get us there as it was out of the way- a 30 minute drive in Phuket town.
Free wi-fi and 2 Macs downstairs for internet access. Also free mini-bar which was re-stocked daily. Short walk to the beach.
Would easily stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank anlocv
Reviewed 3 July 2011

This is now my 4th return trip to this great hotel. After a tiring business trip it was a pleasure to arrive at teh reception. Within 10mins I was checked in and in my room. Love the size of the rooms with the huge shower, TV and DVD player. Seems a few extra satelite channels added since my last visit.

No huge buffet brekkie but what I like is that you food is cooked to order and hasnt been sitting in a dish for a while. Lunch menu is great and served at the roof top pool. Had good "happy Hour" while I was there. With their sister hotel, The NAP, open next door you can get access to their spa and gym (small fee)

AS per usual the staff were fantastic. Know you by name and nothing is too much trouble. Organised a 3pm late checkout without a problem and also organised a tour of the Nap to check out their room.

When I am travelling on my own, this is my only choice for Patong - excellent value for money, well located and super friendly staff.

HIGHLY recommend this place !

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 July 2011

We stayed here for 5 nights in March for part of our honeymoon. Everything about the hotel is very clean and nice. The staff were very nice and helpful. Location near Patong beach is good -its at the end of the beach. A short walk to the beach, the mall and markets. We did a tour of Phuket and saw alot of other accommodation and way preferred the location etc of this hotel. They have 2 computers with free internet, an information/tour booking service on site and a great restraunt. The breakfast was yummy everyday. The aircon in the rooms are great and you dont hear any street noise in the rooms. The Pool is big and very clean. Loved our whole stay here and will be back!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank McIntoshNZ
Reviewed 2 July 2011

Stayed 4 nights and had a wonderful time!
Close to the beach!
Swimming pool was great!
Breackfast was awesome!
Just a really nice place to stay!

Room Tip: 600THB from the Airport to Hotel Max! little tip!
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple