“Comfortable Stay”

Ranked #8 of 327 Hotels in Patong
Singapore
“Comfortable Stay”
Reviewed 13 October 2012

1st time here to Nap Patong~ Every thing appear same as the picture shown online !

Nice, spacious, clean, friendly environment! Except that the room have a little dusty feeling on the 1st day! The shower area is a little to dark[not bright enough] for me and the water temperature keep changing! which is a little irritating as i need to adjust the temp when i am bathing...

The room service is efficient~ We went out for our Breakfast @ the Lobby~ and the room is already pack/made up when we return back to room from our breakfast~

The Rest/76Bar provide nice food~ It is so much better then i had from my previous stay @ phuket! The price is reasonable. We order fish [whole fish] @ abt 350 baht with bone aleady removed for us~ Very nice of them~ The dinning atmosphere is really good~ With water feature and also live band singing in the evening ~

We have also tried the Nam Spa in the Hotel~ Little ex but it is worth the price~ Hotel Guest get 20% off the package! We paid abt 5520baht for 2 pax for a 165 mins steam bath, scrub, thai compress massage~ THere are complimentary of drinks and Tea with Fruits~

Hotel to junclyon is abt 20 mins walk~ which is a little far for me ~

• Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (292)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Gold Coast
Reviewed 12 October 2012

Stayed for 3 night in Deluxe Daydream Room, I was dissapointed that there was no oceanview the room itself was good and spacious. The hotel is located about 8 min walk north of the Bangla Rd party precinct, the road it is on is quiet at night there is construction on 3 new/upgrading hotels across the road but you cant hear the noise from the works at night. The restaurant is quite nice and they have happy hour drinks at the spacious bar every night cocktails start from $4AUD each so quite good. The staff were pleasant and helpful whixh helped the pool is not a large one by modern standards but is adequate. I would rate it a 3.5 star - 4 star rating. Free wifi and business centre . The hairdryers will eventually dry your hair but needs upgrading but this is the same elsewhere. I would recommend the hotel but there is better value for money in Patong Beach area.

Room Tip: If you are looking to stay away from the hustle and bustle of the Patong Beach CBD area this hotel f...
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 1 October 2012

Obviously this resort attract me to some degree that earns a second visit from me. I still like the tranquility of this street in a very busy and vibrant area...Patong ! The resort is a up class but smaller boutique hotel, new and well maintained. Rooms are all completed with a balcony and nice bathroom. But I find that its green effort are eating into guests' comfort like automatic aircon shut off once you open the balcony sliding door and the lack of dustbin in the room. Other than that I enjoy the stay very much. This resort is often fully booked, so you should plan ahead if you intend to stay here.

Room Tip: Any room is good since it is relatively new.
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank JDI-SGP
australia
Reviewed 29 September 2012

We choose The Nap due to the Reviews off TripAdviser and it didn't disappoint. Location was only a short walk (1-2mins) to the beach. Even though there is a construction site across the road (new hotel being built) we found it didn't interfere with our stay. (New hotel is due to open by Dec 2012). Being off the beach, The Nap street seemed quiet compared to the main streets.

Upon arrival we were greeted warmly and check in went smoothly. Exterior is simple and modern looking. Our room on the 5th floor over looked the pool and the beach in the background. Room was clean and fresh. Pool itself was good especially after a days worth of shopping.

Also free mini bar (soft drinks) is a real bonus. We bought spirits duty free and then used the soft drink as the mixer.

Breakfast was included in our package and was great with variety each day especially the crepes. We stayed there for 5 nights which we felt was long enough. We ate in the restaurant on different days for lunch and dinner and both times were great. Menu included a variety of Thai and western foods.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 September 2012

The only reason I would go back to Patong is to revisit The Nap Hotel. My boyfriend and I spent five nights at The Nap in July and it was amazing. The location is perfect as it's only about 200 metres from the beach, and you do not want to be right on Patong Beach as it's quite dirty and loud. You will not want to leave this hotel as it is so nice and has everything you need. The food is above high standard, and cheap. The staff are all so lovely and helpful, and always smiling. Thank you for the great experience. I highly recommend this accommodation in Patong and cannot wait to visit it again in the future.

Room Tip: In Patong, I recommend you stay further from the beach in a nicer apartment as oppose to a run down...
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Jess_Sydney88
Perth, Australia
Reviewed 25 September 2012

I stayed at the Nap for 4 nights. It was amazing value for money. very modern, nice rooms with breakfast included for approx $90 AU per night !
This. Hotel is perfect as a base. I wouldn't recommend it for families (not enough facilities) . I was travelling alone on this occasion.

Room Tip: Little yoghurts served at breakfast were delicious as well as marscapone crepes one morning.
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled solo
Scotland
Reviewed 21 September 2012

Currently in the hotel as I write this and I would like to say how very impressed I am so far;

From the moment we arrived, we were welcomed so pleasantly by the staff and that has continued during our stay. A real credit to the hotel and they go out their way to make your stay an enjoyable one.

I love the layout of the hotel and the decor and as previous reviewers have written, it is well located to the beach and nightlife in Patong.

The breakfast is great, so are the drinks in the bar during happy hour.

The rooms have air con, a superb bathroom, are well tastefully decorated and of course, clean. The housekeeping service is also very good, it has to be said.

From what I've seen, this has to be one of the nicest hotels in Patong and I would definitely stay here again.

A well deserved rating and a reflection of an excellent hotel with great people working in it.

Well Done Nap Hotel.