“Excellent plus”
Review of Nap Patong

Nap Patong
Ranked #9 of 334 Hotels in Patong
Reviewed 8 April 2013 via mobile

The award for excellent was rightly awarded to The Nap.
I have travelled the world and this was the best service from every staff member
I have ever experienced. There is not one thing negitive I could say about the Nap they even made our birthdays special with a cake with our names on it,our birthdayx where the 1st and the 10th without us saying anything how amazing.
Delnita

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Delnita
Write a ReviewReviews (1,759)

Reviewed 8 April 2013

Went to this hotel for 9 nights in February 2013. We were really pleased with the accommodation, it was clean, spacious and had a good sized balcony to dry wet clothes on. We liked the breakfast at The Nap which was included in our room price and pleased we stayed at the Sea rather than the Nap as the Sea was much cheaper and just as good. Very close to the main hub of Patong but far enough to quite quiet and off the main track.

Would stay here again and recommended to friends too. Very friendly and helpful staff and the hotel is focused on being eco-friendly with its products and laundry etc. Loved our stay here.

Room Tip: A great hotel with the benefits of a more expensive neighbour (The Nap). We had breakfast in The Na...
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Joulescm
Reviewed 7 April 2013

The hotel staff was exceptional prior to and during our stay at The Nap.

I had emailed the hotel to make airport pickup arrangements before our arrival and a staff member kindly replied with a confirmation email. I was impressed by the driver waiting for us outside the airport - even with our delayed arrival.

The hotel premise was clean and inviting. The hotel photos and excellent reviews will explain it all.

Also, the hotel restaurant is very impressive. The food was delicious and the presentation was amazing.

I would definitely recommend this hotel to others and I would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 April 2013

The rooms are very comfortable and well designed.

The staff are always very friendly and even baked a cake for my birthday! Thank you!

The location is 5minutes walk to the beach.

The pool area is very relaxing but I suggest that the operating hours be extended as it closes at 8pm.

The breakfast was great - there was a lot of variety and the food was great.

We had a massage at the hotel. It was the best massage that we had in Phuket (we tried Sukko and Let's Relax) at a reasonable price. I also suggest that the hours be extended as it currently closes at 8pm.

The hotel's wifi had no problems. There is also a small library with shelves of books.

We had no problems with the noise.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed 6 April 2013

My wife and I recently spent 6 nights at the Nap and had an extremely enjoyable stay. We were met at the airport by a driver that we had arranged with the hotel. The hotel staff were exceptional especially when I was ill for two days, (nothing to do with the hotel). They couldn't do enough for us. The food in the restaurant was excellent as was the service. Location is in a quiet part of town but only a 10 minute walk from Bangla Road. The free mini bar is a bonus and the free wifi is a nice extra.
The room was clean and the bed comfortable, and housekeeping very efficient. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 April 2013

Firstly let me say WOW. The service was amazing, the hotel was clean, the bed was comfortable and the food was great. I would definately recommend this hotel to friends, its value for your money. I loved the fact that you got little inclusions with your stay, like a free restocked mini bar(soft drinks & water) and free wifi everyday. The hotel is also environmentally friendly, with sensors on the balcony door that turn off the aircon if the door is open longer than 15 minutes. There is a Only one thing to be aware of, the Hotel is very close to the nightlife scene which is great for some people but if you are looking for a quiet getaway i suggest stay somewhere a little further away as Bangla road is only 2 streets over. We stayed in the Day Dream room, which had a view of the pool, we didnt mind because if you have been to patong before the beach is nothing special to look at as its always crowded. I would just like to make a special mention about the staff, they were so polite and were always ready to help you at any request.

Room Tip: We used the ladies laundry service from next door and saved ourselves $60aus
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hannah P
Reviewed 4 April 2013

We were staying 5 nights at The Nap on the reviews and from the pictures on the website, it lives up to what you see. We had booked into a day dream deluxe room, but we were upgraded to a moon light suite which was very nice very, modern and very comfortable. Rooms were large with lots of space and storage and with a free soft drink mini bar. The only negative is there is no views as the suites are by the pool, and i had hoped to be able to see the sunsets but weighing up the pro's and cons we were happy in the suite.

Staff were helpful and friendly and would go out of their way to help, i left my hat on a tour and they managed find and return it to me.

We didn't eat in the hotel except for breakfast, it is the usual type of hot and cold food with a fresh fruit juicer which is a nice touch. The food was good and changed daily and the staff were very attentive.

If we return to Patong we would happily stay at The Nap again.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple