“Excellent experience of staying there. Highly recommended”
Review of Nap Patong

Nap Patong
Ranked #7 of 321 Hotels in Patong
Johor Bahru
“Excellent experience of staying there. Highly recommended”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Great hotel reception that enhance our holidaying mood upon arrival, and an ambiance that calm us from the fuzz and buzz of busy Patong. Very clean hotel and room and comfortable.Friendly helpful professional staffs that understand guests needs. Special thanks to Miss Mam who has shown us such great hospitality.

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank DMJC22
TheNapPatong, General Manager at Nap Patong, responded to this review, 3 August 2014
Dear DMJC22

Greeting from Nap Patong, thank you very much for choosing to stay with us during your recently trip to Phuket. Great to read that you were happy with our hotel product and service, especially warm hospitality from Mam one of our service team. I did share your positive feed back to our team to encourage them to continue provide the best service.
Hope to welcome back to Nap Patong again.

Panya W.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (290)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Perth, Australia
Reviewed 1 August 2014

We booked the standard room for a 5 night stay and 2 nights at another resort. On arrival, we were greeted with drinks and they surprised us with a room upgrade to the Grand superior room with pool views, for this we are very grateful. The room was spacious and clean with a big balcony and bed. The complimentary mini bar was handy. The location was perfect, away from the busy Patong streets but still close enough to walk. Beach is only 2-5 min walk. Staff are trustworthy as one time I left my purse at the restaurant and it was returned safely. Overall a wonderful and welcoming experience for a first time visit to Phuket and definitely would stay again, recommending this resort to family and friends. It was so good I had to write a review!

Room Tip: Opt for a room with pool views
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank lealings
Dear lealings

Thank you very much for posting your stay experience on Tripadvisor. It is very nice to read that you were impress with the warm hospitality upon arrival, especially the assistance of our honestly staff found your purse at the restaurant. I did share your comments to our team that woudl encourage them to continue provide the best service to our customer. We are looking forward to welcome back you to Nap Patong again.

Alice Springs
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

The Nap was a wonderful resort, the staff every extremely happy and helpful every day and the main security guard gave the nicest most adorable welcome every time we walked to our room. Our room was big and beautiful and clean with a mini balcony and rain water shower to boot! The separate toilet was great and our private cleaner made our room up to the highest standard every day. The buffet breakfast was lovely and the staff remembered us and never let our coffee cups get empty. The only downfall was the outside bar- there were bees swarming around the alcohol bottles and the bar staff member at that time wasn't very enthusiast to serve as and then charged us a 10% service charge for 2 cocktails. I just felt like this was unnecessary, although a lot of places in Thailand do this (I prefer the choice to tip) I felt as we were guests at the hotel the surcharge was unnecessary. However on saying this the Nap was the best hotel experience of Thailand, the welcome drink when we arrived was so nice and the general white look of the place was beautiful and the pool and spa were magical to. I was extremely happy with the location just a 5 min walk yo Bangla rd- which is a must see and a 3 min walk to the beach! I had an overall wonderful experience and I recommend this hotel to everyone looking for a fantastic place to stay to a very reasonable price.

Stayed July 2014
TheNapPatong, General Manager at Nap Patong, responded to this review, 29 July 2014
Dear Laura G

Greeting from Nap Patong thank you very much for your time to post on Tripadvisor. We are delighted to read a positive comment of our hotel and service staff. We noted your comment about bees around the the alcohol bottles and bar service. It is important feed back to continue to improve our service. I did share your comment to our team I am confident your positive comments is encourage us to continue provide and improve our standard of service.
Looking forward to welcome you back to Nap Patong again.

Singapore
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Absolutely amazing location. It is walking distance to the beach and to lots of great food places. I brought my family with me (including my 2.5yo and my 4.5yo) and the kids loved the stone turtles that are found all over the place. I loved the clean and modern decor as well. Staff was also very accommodating and friendly. When I made my booking, I specifically requested adjoining rooms and they arranged it quite easily for me. The pool was great. There was a jacuzzi and a shallow area for kids to swim in. My kids loved the whole experience so much they've been asking to go back to Thailand already. Would love to go back soon.

Room Tip: Make requests during booking if you want king sized beds or separate beds
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Dear RaraSingapore

Thanks for posting on Tripadvisor. It's our most pleasure to hear that you and your family enjoyed with hotel facilities and location during staying here with us. Should you need any assistance for next visit. Please contact me on email hotelmgr@thenappatong.com
Once again thank you very much for your support and looking forward to welcome back to Nap Patong again.

Macau, China
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

The hotel is very comfortable, clean and quite! Walk to beach only take 5 minutes, but a little bit far to central street, suggest to rent a motorbike (daily rental fee about 200~300 bahts, you can easy to find to rent every where), hotel has free parking for motorbike and car! The spa is good, but can't charge to room and only accept credit card!

Stayed July 2014
Dear nicolen451

Thank you very much for sharing your experience on Tripadvisor. We appreciated for choosing to stay at Nap Patong during your recently trip to phuket and very nice to read that you had a pleasant stay here with us. Kindly note spa service can be charge to room and guest can settle upon departure. I will double check and retrain our staff accordingly. Sorry for any inconvenience caused to your. Hope to welcome back to Nap Patong again.

With my best regards

Athens, Greece
Reviewed 27 July 2014

We stay in this hoter for 28 nights. The location is very good, the staff is friendly and helpful but beware the superior rooms of this hotel are unacceptable, smell mold especially the low levels room and especially in the case of extended stay in hotel like us.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Thank John .
Dear John

Thank you very much for feed back on Tripadvisor..I am very disappointed to hear that you did not enjoy your stay at Nap Patong regarding room cleanliness.
We are sorry for unpleasant experience which was not your expectation. Your comment is very important feed back to continue improve our standard of service.
Once again thank you very much for bring up this matter to our attention. It has been a serious tropic discussion with the concern manager for future improvement.
Should you need future assistance please contact me on email hotelmgr@thenappatong.com

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

From the moment We walked into the lobby of The Nap hotel. We were greeted with warm smiles and a sense of welcome from Anna and Nuch front GSO to make us feel important our room number is 602
Very nice unique and huge room.
My boyfriend birthday second day of staying in the hotel Anna and staff from breakfast restaurant serpise him with his favourite big cake with song ..WOW recommend to stay here we will be back here.

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear May097

Greeting from Nap Patong, thank you very much for your time to post on Tripadvisor. We are delighted to hear that you were happy with our service especially the impression with our warm hospitality and guest recognition by our front desk staffs and team. I did share your comment to our team, I am confident your positive comments is encourage us to continue provide and improve our standard of service and looking forward to welcome you back to Nap Patong again.