Blue Ocean Resort
Amari Phuket(Patong)
US$177
US$170
Amari.com
Millennium Resort Patong Phuket(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$99
Novotel Phuket Resort(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$129
Patong Paragon Resort & Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$84
Nap Patong(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$70
Agoda.com
Diamond Cliff Resort and Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$103
Deevana Plaza Phuket Patong(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$106
US$142
Marriott Hotels
Banthai Beach Resort & Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$109
  • Pool
All reviewsdouble showerpool access roompatong beachbangla roadrain showerduring happy hourindian foodmin walkstayed here for nightsrestaurant staffrooms are largenice breakfastcomfortable staytravel agenthard rock cafepool sidedeluxe room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Stayed here with my partner is Feb 2014 and we both loved it! The rooms are modern and spacious and the buffet brekky is great. Location is one of the most appealing parts of the hotel; only a couple of minutes walk to the beach and a 7-11 right outside and very close to the O-Top markets and the food night markets. I would definitely recommend getting a massage at the hotel! Amazing! Have already recommended to our friends who are staying this month

Reviewed 10 March 2014

the staff here are great and always willing to assist with anything you need... Po in the restaurant / pool area is up for a chat and its well worth it...... the staff are fluent in English as well which is always good... The rooms are clean and well set out and appointed.
The onsite spa is worth a stop whilst staying here as well.

The Canal........ yes, it smells.... but your in Thailand and you get the same smells walking down the street... and when im in the room the door is always shut as the AC is much more pleasant than the thai heat..... :)))

would i stay here again....... i would say yes.... the staff, location and service outweigh anything else... :)))

Room Tip: I stayed in a Grand Deluxe room, good room... Balcony is large...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 March 2014

I stayed in this hotel in 3rd week in Feb to celebrate my marriage anniversary. I booked this hotel and pool access room after lot of research and I did not get disappointed.
Location: This hotel is situated on one of the important road in Patong, 5-10 min enjoyable walk from the beach. All the activities are around walking distance including walking street (bangla road 15-20 minute).I would suggest to take a walk from hotel to activity area as u would cross some of the shopping streets, good restaurant and hard rock café along the way.
Staff: Hotel is clean and staff is helpful. My wife accidently pour hot water on her hand and hotel staff took good attention/care of that.
Restaurant: Nice small pool side restaurant with good variety in menu along with good taste.
Room: I stayed in pool access room and it was nice and well worth it.
Overall I would recommend this hotel for enjoyable stay in patong

Room Tip: Go for a pool access room
Reviewed 28 February 2014

Had been in this Hotel on my honey Moon for 5 days at Room 617. Had a pleasant stay, with massive bedrooms and massive toilets and balcony.
Facilities at this Hotels are good and staffs are friendly. Easy reach to beach and local Market. recommend this Hotel for Honey Moon.

Reviewed 27 February 2014

I just ended my stay at Blue Ocean Resort in Patong, it was such an enjoyable, relaxing stay! The room was very spacious and very clean. We had a Deluxe room, and there was more than enough space to spread out and relax. The bathroom was very clean also.

I read other reviews before we arrived regarding the "smell" from the nearby sewer river. After staying for 7 nights,I can honestly say I was not bothered once. There is the occasional waft, but anyone travelling to South East Asia and not expecting an array of different smells is in for a surprise!

The hotel's location is in fact only a 5 minute walk to Patong beach, and outside the hotel there is a 7 eleven a few doors down, several restaurants and 2 money exchange places next door.

I used the hotel's Olana Spa twice, for an hour neck and back massage in my last 3 days, from Phung and Meaw respectively - they were both so good and kept checking to make sure i was happy with the massage pressure and quality. I only wish I had used the spa more during my time, the services were incredibly cheap and the atmosphere was so calming and lovely.

Cherry was the main person on reception we dealt with, she was so sweet and professional, and very helpful with any requests, greeting us with a smile and wai every time. However all the staff at Blue Ocean were very pleasant to deal with, and the restaurant and bar staff were very accommodating and friendly.

I would highly recommend staying here, as I plan to return as soon as I can!

• Stayed: February 2014