We stayed at The Gallery Hotel for 4D3N.
- Hotel located on a small no through.
- It only take 10-15 minute walk to Patong beach.
- 5-10 minute walk to Bangla Road.
- Bike rental , Thai massage shop & 2 lovely cafe just front of the hotel.
- Room is not very big but was absolutely fine for the 2 of us.
- Large comfortable bed, come with dressing table and chair.
- bathroom is a fair size with a good shower.
- Safe was easy to use.
- Small balcony with 1 chair.
- stay in room 402, nice scenery of the hills ....
- Swimming pool a bit small with a jacuzzi seat ( we neva try the pool coz we spend most of the time at the beach )
- Very friendly staff, even some of them cant speak proper english, but they put an efford to explain till u understand !!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Gallery Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Gallery Hotel Patong
- The Gallery Hotel Phuket/Patong