Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$44
Expedia.comUS$44
Hotels.comUS$44
PricelineUS$44
Prestigia.comUS$74
TravelocityUS$44
1,361 results
All reviews every hour shuttle bus patong beach private jacuzzi deluxe suite shuttle service tuk tuk resort phuket seafood buffet pool villa egg station pool bar pool access shopping centre hill alfa balcony
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 October 2012

Overall my stay was very good. The rooms extremely clean, and my room was serviced very fast each morning. The staff at the main desk and at the breakfast buffet were extremely friendly and efficient. The hotel shuttle to the beach and shopping area was always on time both going and coming back. I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel

Room tip: Don't try to walk down the hill as I did to the beach...very dangerous since there are no sidewalks going up or down the hill...once you get down the hill...its not so bad...but getting up or down the hill you have a good chance of being hit by a truk, car. or motorbike. Also one of our group spotted a Cobra (yes the snake) on a walkway near his room...so stay alert...hope hotel staff reads this and addresses the Cobra issue.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Manager-Seapearl, Manager at Wyndham Sea Pearl Resort Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2012

Dear Valued Customer,
We would like to thank you for your kind words regarding the property and appreciate you taking the time to post your review. It gives us great pleasure to know that a guest has enjoyed their stay with us and we sincerely look forward to serving you again.
Your feedback/recommendation regarding the walk to the beach is well noted and something we will share with others. The resort shuttle service is intended to remove the need to walk to the beach. We will continue to review the service frequency in an attempt to remove any unnecessary inconveniences for all guest.
Thank you again.

Reviewed 10 October 2012 via mobile

Myself & two boys (16yrs & 5yrs) arrived a bit nervous from our trip from airport - unscheduled stops unexplained by driver who just pulled up & jumped out, leaving us wondering 'what the heck?...' & then accosted by tour sales people - twice!
We arrived at lovely lobby in good spirits nevertheless. We had booked jacuzzi rooms & were informed, after a long stare by the desk attendant, that she was upgrading us. Hmmm....we had wanted separate rooms but went along with it happy enough to check it out. Wow! She'd given us a beautiful two bedroom, two bathroom suite with kitchen (best suited to the chef who requires no stove!), huge living room & two balcony plunge jacuzzis. The kids were delighted. Free wi-fi, & a dazzling array of food & drink coupons we never even had to use! We loved the restaurant also. I heard many guests grumbling about lack of transport & the 'impossible' taxis. I found this odd - when I requested a taxi, indeed i was told it was impossible - she seemed apologetic....nothing to be done but squish into the shuttle bus I guess!...which was a great adventure for my little one!
Where this hotel excelled, for us at any rate, was when my card failed at the ATMs & I was left penniless - no taxi would take us back to hotel from shopping centre as I was 200 baht short for the trip. Stranded with child, having missed the last bus. Despite knowing the 'impossible' , as a desperate last resort I called the hotel & after a few minutes of 'can't help' we somehow arrived at my describing myself as 'Red dress with chatty little boy'. Less than 5 minutes later a gorgeous Mercedes pulled up to take us back! A little kindness goes a long way at this hotel. In addition, after several lovely treatments at the spa I experienced a small disaster which almost led to second degree burns - i spent quite a while trying to wash off extremely strong, pure essential oil from my burning face! Upon check-out I was disappointed they had not removed it from the bill (over $100). It took quite a while & several patient, respectful conversations with several different managers until the general manager agreed to remove it from the bill. Again, respectful communication & friendliness does wonders....as we awaited our taxi upon leaving, an unusually flashy Mercedes pulled up & we observed the suited, executive gentlemen next to us casually rise & head toward it - only to be ushered away horribly confused toward the Tuk-Tuk behind as the hotel had organised the car for us! We don't know what one woman & two kids did to warrant the special treatment we received throughout our stay, however we greatly appreciated it! We like to think it was simply being respectful of their ways, being kind to staff & showing appreciation for all the things they did well rather than showing displeasure when things didn't go to plan. We love this hotel & will be returning on our next trip!

Date of stay: July 2012
2  Thank ssavage40

Dear Valued Customer,
I and the rest of the staff and management team at Sea Pearl Villas appreciate your feedback and the positive ratings. Your thoughtful communication during and after your stay is important and will serve us well in our efforts to improve the experience for all customers during their stay with us.
We encourage staff to take the necessary steps when possible and do the little extra things that make a stay more enjoyable - upgrades when possible, transportation, etc. We are happy to see it helped in this instance.
We have looked into the issues you described and have taken the necessary steps to understand the why and how and are confident a resolution has been found.
We look forward to your return and to the opportunity serve you again.

Reviewed 5 October 2012

My experience of 4 nights in the resort was awasome.I have enjoyed each & every bit of my stay there.The staff is very helpful especially Ms.Suwanna who helped us in our issues and is very professional & having a helping nature..I will highly recommoned this hotel for a longer stay.Don't miss a chance to take a tour of the resort as it's a nice place to visit in it's own vicinity.

The resort is very near to Putong beach and have easy access to the Putong City.There is also a shuttle bus which runs every hour to & fro to the Juncylong Mall & Putong beach.The hotel always maintains the high level of cleanliness for rooms,surrounding area,foot paths,swimming pools etc.

The resort gives a feeling like we are on holiday by looking at the greenery maintained at the resort & give us a feeling that we are on a hill station.

My room was Deluxe Jacuzzi which was very clean and comfortable room.The only issue i had was the room temprature.The room has a aircon but is not much effective during the day time as the outside temprature goes very high most of the time.

However my overall stay here was awasome and it's all worth.I will surely visit this resort again in future and will recommond it to my friends & family.

Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Vaibhav S
Manager-Seapearl, Manager at Wyndham Sea Pearl Resort Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2012

Dear "Vaibhav S",

Greetings form Sea Pearl Villas, Resort!

Thank you very much for your nice review. We are happy that you had a nice stay with us and you liked our services and facilities.

We truly appreciate your comments and look forward to welcoming you back to our resort soon.

Best regards,
Management team

Reviewed 5 October 2012

Everything is good...start from the pick up from airport, to the lobby, the receptionist, the staffs, then the room...wonderful...Shuttle bus service really convenience us a lot...Breakfast with beautiful view...My husband and I love the place so much that he said we will only stay here during our phuket trip and nowhere else..will be bringing the children there very soon..and this hotel is definitely our only choice in phuket...What you see from the website is what you get...
Cheers....

Room tip: All rooms are great...just take any one...
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Evonne4242
Reviewed 3 October 2012

I stayed for two nights with my family last week.

- The whole area is nice
- The room is clean and nice
- The pool is excellent
- The service of the staff is good
- The spa at the clubhouse is awesome
- The bus service to downtown makes our travel much easier

However:
- Just too many mosquito. Not recommend if you have kids
- The shuttle bus ends too early. 8:00pm is the last bus from the hotel to downtown

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank AndyLui

Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you for your review and for the feedback. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed the numerous amenities at Sea Pearl Villas Resort. We recognize you have many choices for accommodations while in Phuket and we appreciate you choosing us.
Our location provides us with a unique and large tropical setting but also requires us to take transportation very serious. Frequent transfers to and from the hotel have traditionally ended at 8pm but will be reviewed as guest, such as yourself, have noted the need for a later service. Also, I was disappointed to hear you had an issue with mosquitos. I will not try to make excuses for this but can assure you this is not a common problem. However, steps can be taken and will be taken to minimize the annoyance of mosquitos.
Safe travels for you and your family and we hope for another opportunity to serve you again in the future.