“Great crispy thin based loaded pizza”
Review of Pizzeria Hut 1

Pizzeria Hut 1
Ranked #96 of 662 Restaurants in Patong
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 5 May 2014

A cool spot over looking a busy side street and just around the corner from Jungceylon, so it's easy to find. great selection of salads and pizza as well as Thai and more.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

I love the place, I cannot think of any other places if somebody ask me about the pizza in Patong.
Must visit!

Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

Pizza was amazing!!! Me, my husband & our two nephews enjoyed 4 pizzas, 4 entrees- plenty of drinks for $50 aus!!! It's was worth every dollar - delicious! Can't wait to go back to Thailand so I can eat there again!!!

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Really enjoyed the pizza here. Friends ate Thai and were a little disappointed. I figured go for the pizza at a restaurant named a pizza joint. Good choice, the pizza was great. Would eat pizza here any day. Great location as well, just down the Soi opposite the end of Bangla Rd.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

When taking a break from Thai food, my usual go to grub is a good pizza. Pizzeria hut 1 doesn't disappoint. In the entrance you will see a tv screen showing CCTV footage of your pizza being prepared in the wood fired oven - as if you did not trust the sign. My pizza to go was served pretty quickly despite the restaurant being packed with both westerners and locals. The product was pretty much as you would expect from any good Italian style pizza place, large thin and crispy base, spicy tomato sauce and a generously amount of toppings and cheese. I also ordered a garlic bread which was presented as 3 generous slabs of fresh bread slathered in garlic butter. My whole order coming to 480 b, I was pretty impressed. Although i only has a peek in to grab a take away, the great ambience in here was boosted by the large number of happy faces at the tables. Would love to eat here again, hopefully with my family and friends. A+

Been to Pizzeria Hut 1? Share your experiences!