“Cooking Class”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 23 November 2013

I've always loved Thai food and always wanted to learn to how make it, however the packets in the supermarkets don't taste as nice as the restaurants. I was recommended to do a Pum's cooking class, so as soon as I got to Phuket I booked a class with my two friends. We did the Pum's Little Shoes and it was great. Our teacher was very informative, our cooking lesson was great and to top it off, our meals was absolutely delicious. Well Worth the money!

1  Thank Antonella V

Reviewed 23 November 2013

It's worth to join in Pum's class. I've learnt how to cook some Thai dishes and also some tips in cooking. I love cooking and food so the class was entertaining. Food is fresh and well decorated. My teacher was inspirational and helpful. We had pleasant ambiance in restaurant and made some friends.

Reviewed 23 November 2013

Did a Pum's little shoes cooking class in Patong with my girlfriend and we both loved it. We got to choose 3 dishes each to make and then ate them all at the end. The instructors were friendly and fun. Class lasted about 2hrs in tool, perfect time we thought. Well worth the money. Recommend not eating much throughout the day before the class!!

Reviewed 22 November 2013

My sister-in-law and I attended the Pum Cooking Class. Well worth it!!! So much fun especially with our teachers. Met lovely people from other parts of the world. We were taken on an informative tour of the local market. Taught how to make scrumptious meals OF OUR CHOICE ( all other cooking classes I enquirered with you had a set menu to follow) and best of all sat down to enjoy them, which may I add we couldn't finish as there was soooo much food, we waddled off home with "doggy bag" in tow; completely satisfied. Class was very informative of ingredients, tasting, smelling and learning which dishes are used with that particular herb/ingredient. Also learnt Thai traditions ie: way of eating, use of cutlery and language. Highly recommend attending Pums Cooking Class Phuket Thailand. Amz of Aus.

Reviewed 22 November 2013

I have been to Phuket 4 times in the past 4 years and each time I visit Pums Restaurant. The food is amazing. Authentic Thai food and the restaurant is in a great little spot so you can people watch on this busy crazy main road. October 2013 I did a cooking class with a friend and it was fun and informative and delicious. I have recommended visiting Pums to everyone visiting Thailand, and those that do go, always thank me. Highly recommend their restaurant and the cooking class.

1  Thank jillydb