“Declining service at a well-known brand”
Review of Let's Relax Spa

Let's Relax Spa
Ranked #18 of 89 Spas & Wellness in Patong
Reviewed 25 July 2013

I had 2 visits at Let's relax at Patong, the 1st day I did scrub and thai massage, the service was up to standard, eventhough it was not amazing, but quite satisfied.
On the 2nd day, I went there for thai massage for 2 hours with my husband, the service was totally unacceptable, disappointing, and it was no skill at all.
The lady who served me names Suthat, she did not follow the procedure and just compressed slightly on my leg, but she kept touching same area and did not move upward, downward, and it was not thai massgae at all. When she worked, her eyes were looking up on the ceiling but not concentrating on the area she is massaging, and seems hate the job very much. I told her to do a bit stronger, then she made it very strong but not in a massage way, I feel it is a kind of violence. To conclude, she was not doing her job.
Beside the terrible skill of the massagist, I had a terrible time there. For doing massage, I was looking for a quiet, relaxed atmosphere, but Let's relax allowed other guests to bring their kids sit besides them in the massage room, who are around 8-10 years old, the children kept talking, laughing very loudly, they were also playing they Ipad games with very loud sound effects, like buz, buz, shoot, shoot....., it made my husband and I wanted to escape.

The whole experience was terrible. There are hundreds of Massage House on the street in Patong, I do not mind pay extra to get good service, condition, but it does not worth at all, and should say it is lower standard than those on the street.

By the way, the reception with short hair was very long face, I feel it likes step-mother face. i know that Let's relax has many many customers, they have so many customers that they even do not need to smile to win more, but it is not what a tourist expect in Thailand.

I certainly will not go again.

1  Thank CatheHK

Reviewed 25 July 2013

the first time i was here its 2 years ago and i came back again during my trip last weekend
always love their thai massage, and its clean , and such a relaxing massage each time i had in there
very recommended for ppl who like to have massage in a nice ambience and clean.

Reviewed 17 July 2013

We had previously had a massage together at our resort, but later Let's Relax was recommended to us by a local. Whereas the resort spas was small and not well run at all, Let's Relax is a rather grand place, south of Junceylon on the same side of the road. The atmosphere is quite relaxing and impressive. The owners have spent some money here and thought about their business presentation and service.
Despite the impressive building and obvious attention to detail and process, our hour long Thai massage was exactly half what we paid at or resort. I wouldn't say that Thai massage is relaxing, as is Swedish massage, rather it is invigorating and does cause some grimacing, but the end result was that my back felt a lot better when I left.
The little touches, such as the reception lounge, the cup of tea, foot wash and massage, the quiet surroundings and music, the gentle nature of the masseuse made the visit very enjoyable.
We will probably go back again before we leave, perhaps for a Swedish massage.

Reviewed 17 July 2013

Seeking massage in Patong don't overlook Let's Relax. No gaudily-dressed women touting business out front of discreet building. Reception welcoming and polished. Complimentary foot bathing and refreshing drink prior to massage. Lift takes clients to floor appropriate to massage need. For example, Traditional Thai on First of five floors. Attendants attentive and intuitive. Complimentary tea and biscuits at conclusion. A wonderful massage experience. Same side of road as Jungceylon Mall (Coffee Club / Swensens exit) Walk about 0.1 km. Building set back from path with water feature and security guard out front.

Reviewed 29 June 2013

Only reception that welcome us had a black face. All the others was good~

Different level for different services.

We had our welcome drink, leg wash and change to their slipper on lvl 1.

Lvl 2 for our leg massage. Quiet and dim environment~ The Massage Therapist did not chit chat among themselves. No super hard pressure on me, which suits me as i hate people cracking my bone / join / knuckles .

Lvl 3 Full body massage... the massage was really detail... like very inch of my body is attended. Pressure applied at the correct place which gives aching feeling.

Very attentive as my friend is cold they realized and provide her with extra towel to cover her up.

Recommend to try out their service. They are not cheap but the service = money.