“lets relax”

15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“lets relax”
Reviewed 26 October 2013 via mobile

There are so many massage spas in patong .After walking up and down , in and out a few I decided to try this as there are no one outside just a big closed door. inside was very nicely decorated n cozy. Its price is all
listed outside. And you pay up front before the service. I had the herbal massage 165 minutes wit foot massage included. It
was done very professionally n the service was good. The staff were friendly but they cannot converse well in English. on the whole I was satisfied with the experience there.

massage proper.

• Turkish first
Shanghai, China
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Just below my expectation”
Reviewed 17 September 2013

I went there as per tourism information and it's reputation. So it's resonable they are more expensive than other places. I took Thai Massage with 500B. But the staff was not enthusiastic and finished all service in 1 hour roughly. I felt disappointed andd thought I won't go there again. 6 months later I went to Bangkok and took a Thai Massage(150B) in an unknown small shop near my hotel. The staff looks old but very professional. Tha't what I expect ! My conclusion is small shop also can beyond your expectation.

Visited August 2013
Singapore, Singapore
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“Perfect self-indulgence”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

We visited Let's Relax twice in one weekend and had the Body and Soul and the Exec Hideaway packages (if you book and pay in advance you get a 15% discount which is definitely worthwhile). The building is beautiful and very nicely done, but we were disappointed to find the lobby crowded on arrival, with several children running around, eating and generally disturbing the tranquil atmosphere! (Much as I like kids, a spa is not the place for them!) On both days our treatments also started approximately 20mins late.

On the first day our treatment room (a double) was a little cramped, with the shower in one corner not allowing much privacy. On the second day, our room was much larger with a more luxurious feel - not sure if it depends on the treatment or luck! Both therapists I had were very friendly and competent, but I would have liked a bit more consultation - at no point was I asked about any pre-existing conditions, skin sensitivities etc. or what I was looking for. I'm not sure if language was the issue, but it would have been nice to have known a bit more about what was going on too! (I.e. where to go after the steam; when they were leaving the facial on for a while, etc.) That said, I found the treatments very relaxing, and my skin felt wonderful afterwards - I would definitely do the Exec Hideaway package again.

Hong Kong
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Declining service at a well-known brand”
Reviewed 25 July 2013

I had 2 visits at Let's relax at Patong, the 1st day I did scrub and thai massage, the service was up to standard, eventhough it was not amazing, but quite satisfied.
On the 2nd day, I went there for thai massage for 2 hours with my husband, the service was totally unacceptable, disappointing, and it was no skill at all.
The lady who served me names Suthat, she did not follow the procedure and just compressed slightly on my leg, but she kept touching same area and did not move upward, downward, and it was not thai massgae at all. When she worked, her eyes were looking up on the ceiling but not concentrating on the area she is massaging, and seems hate the job very much. I told her to do a bit stronger, then she made it very strong but not in a massage way, I feel it is a kind of violence. To conclude, she was not doing her job.
Beside the terrible skill of the massagist, I had a terrible time there. For doing massage, I was looking for a quiet, relaxed atmosphere, but Let's relax allowed other guests to bring their kids sit besides them in the massage room, who are around 8-10 years old, the children kept talking, laughing very loudly, they were also playing they Ipad games with very loud sound effects, like buz, buz, shoot, shoot....., it made my husband and I wanted to escape.

The whole experience was terrible. There are hundreds of Massage House on the street in Patong, I do not mind pay extra to get good service, condition, but it does not worth at all, and should say it is lower standard than those on the street.

By the way, the reception with short hair was very long face, I feel it likes step-mother face. i know that Let's relax has many many customers, they have so many customers that they even do not need to smile to win more, but it is not what a tourist expect in Thailand.

I certainly will not go again.

1 Thank CatheHK
Singapore, Singapore
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 81 helpful votes
“affordable price, good massage and nearby patong area”
Reviewed 25 July 2013

the first time i was here its 2 years ago and i came back again during my trip last weekend
always love their thai massage, and its clean , and such a relaxing massage each time i had in there
very recommended for ppl who like to have massage in a nice ambience and clean.