Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$13
Hotels.comUS$13
PricelineUS$13
TravelocityUS$13
eDreamsUS$13
Orbitz.comUS$13
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 August 2012

This year I have again stayed at The Album loft on two occasions. Once just for a two night stopover and the second time a stay that extended to over two weeks. The second stay started in a standard room and then due to limited room availablity I upgraded to a studio which was enormous and even more comfortable. The studio was on a higher floor so quieter and faced the mountains which was a lovely view from my balcony. The reception staff were once again so very halpful and patient with me changing my plans and extending my stay. The pool is such a lovely sanctuary in the heart of busy Patong. I look forward to my next stay here...

Room tip: Quieter rooms towards the mountains, worth upgrading to Studio.
Date of stay: February 2012
3  Thank Lowesam
Reviewed 9 August 2012

best kept secret of phuket, its bit of the main high street so if u want to get to the centre you have to walk a bit, but that doesnt matter otherwise you would miss all the great stuff around. room was great (even it took always a bit longer to cool down to the right temperature), beds comfy, breakfast ok (didnt try the restaurant coz there is so much amazing places around with great prices) but nothing that would kill me, service amazingly nice and friendly... overall great stay in a beautiful place!

Date of stay: March 2012
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Milandob
Reviewed 14 July 2012

The Album Loft on Nanai Road is a new well maintained hotel with one of the most stylish rooms I've stayed in. Everything in the room also functioned perfectly and the room was sparkling clean. The only minus was that the room was quite small (I think all the rooms are the same size). We stayed in a deluxe room which had a huge terrace with a sunbed, chair and table. The hotel has a small pool where it was nice to chill out for a while after a day in the sun and before hitting the nightlife.
The hotel was a bit far from the beach and the party hub but we were fine with that because it also meant quieter nights... The hotel also had brand new scooters for rent for the same price as everywhere in Phuket. There is a comp in the lobby which guests can use without any charge.
The breakfast was quite basic, nothing innovative but still nice. Sometimes the service was a bit slow if there were other quests at the breakfast at the same time... but you're not in rush on vacation, right? We didn't eat in the restaurant since there were plenty of great places to eat in in the neighborhood. Especially the food at the nearby seafood restaurant hub was yummu...
The staff in the hotel was really welcoming and highly professional, especially the lady manager, who also spoke very good English. We got so much of valuable information from her and she did her level best to help us and make our stay perfect!
One word of warning though: We booked a pick-up to the airport through the hotel. The taxi company name is Pisona Company. We'll... that pick-up never happened. We waited for half an hour panicking that we miss our flight. After a little fight the hotel returned our money and did everything possible to get us another taxi -which we finally got and got onto our flight!

Date of stay: February 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jonna V
Reviewed 9 May 2012

Short and sweet... if you like hard beds, noisy fans and extreme street noise - then stay here! Nice hotel and clean rooms, but I couldn't find a peaceful moment even in the middle of the night. The motorbike traffic is horrendous!!! And thats on the non-street side... cannot even describe what it might be like on the street side. Well I can, pure ear trauma, as Im typing this review from the free internet provided and glad I have only one more night here. Pool is good and the spa bubbles are a nice bonus. I feel sorry for the owners and staff, as it really could be a good place if suddenly the local government banned noisy vehicles!

Room tip: Dont think its possible. Bring ear plugs!!!
Date of stay: May 2012
Reviewed 24 March 2012

Picked this hotel based on the reviews on Tripadvisor and I was not let down! The price is fantastic, it is not too far from the mall and a lot of the main areas. Staff was friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: April 2011