Stayed here for 8 nights in April,hotel is nice staff friendly but hotel is noisy had room 205 on 1st floor basic room, opposite our room was another hotel that had its kitchen laundry area that was very loud from early in the morning with the Thai staff and there children, Also could hear other guests in our hotel from other rooms and hallway.Ceiling fan was loud and rattled and aircon was noisy also. Breakfast was basic and pool was small but ok.Room was cleaned daily. I have stayed at many budget hotels in pa tong and would not stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Operate on the motto "SMART, CLEAN, and SIMPLE;" The Album Loft is the one of hotel serviced residence in Patong beach, Phuket’s most popular beaches. To relax and enjoy simply Thai contemporary stylish designed with a personal touch accommodation situated at the Nanai Road, the heart of quiet residence area in Patong. The designed with a minimalist style themed in white and grey was created to provide a warm and friendly atmosphere for our valued guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TravelUp and LateRooms so you can book your The Album Loft at Nanai Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Album Loft Hotel Patong
- The Album Loft At Nanai Road Phuket/Patong